Chapter 15 - too much to ask

I breath in and moved away "I want to go home" I said and he just nodded his head "I'll give you a ride home" he said then I nodded my head and we went out and in his car..

Emerged! What just happened!? I mean like almost  we almost kiss!! You know KISS! And that can't fucking happen..

"Wut?" I said with an accent while raising my eyebrow "nothing you just look like your thinking so deep that you can't hardly get out" he said while driving.

"Evan... Who wouldn't? Think this deep?" I asked him then he just smirked at me.

I gotta say he looks cute smirking.

A while later we were already outside my house "thanks" I said then I got off the car very fast and went inside my house and goes straight to my room.

I looked at my window and saw Evan was still there I saw him sigh and started to drove off...

When his car was out of sight I went to my bed and started to stare at the ceiling..

"Is that to much that I'm asking for?" I sing really quietly a tear started to run down my cheek.

"My does my life has to be this......this so stupid" I said to my self I can't stop my self from crying..

THE NEXT DAY

"WHOOOO! GO AVIE!" the boys said while I skate and doing some tricks.

I stopped cause I got tired and when I'm almost gonna sit down I saw a feet at the bench I was supposed to sit at I looked up and saw it was

"You?" I said emotionless looking at her deeply she just smile low at me but I didn't smile back.

"I miss you" she said then I turn back and started to walk away. I heard her footsteps louder and louder for sure she's after me.

"Hey! Don't turn your back on me!" She shout then I turn to face her "your not the boss of me" I said glaring at her my blood is starting boil so much I could kill her right now!

"Calm down your turning red...." She said softly, she knows I can't breath normally now.

I turn back and started to walk I didn't hesitate go look back at her one more time.

My head started to hurt my heart is broken I feel so alone right now.

I wanted to look back if she's still there but I'll be stupid if I did that,

My best friend betray me for my ex boyfriend what is life all about? Don't tell me this is another quest that I need to win at,

So many things in life I wanted to do, but I can't not now so many things are happening,...

I went to the studio where I used to sing alone.. And guess what I got the whole studio for my self!

I trow my board at the couch and went to the mic and turn on the music,

" Its the first time I ever felt this lonely

I wish someone could cure this pain

Its funny when you think its gonna work out

Til you chose weed over me, you're so lame

I thought you were cool until the point

But up until the point you didnt call me

When you said you would

I finally figured out youre all the same

Always coming up with some kind of story

Everytime I try to make you smile

You're always feeling sorry for yourself

Everytime I try to make you laugh

You can't

Youre too tough

You think you're loveless

Is that too much that I'm asking for?" I sing till the end of the lyrics.

I never felt this lonely before and I mean it.. I never wanted to be a loner