office

Vina's pov 

The whole world seemed to stop when the sound of a body hit the ground. Keith ran over to kabrina and stood in front of her as a group of boys slowly walked towards her, i quickly hid behind yazz as fights broke out around me. He hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear, "you gone be good, i got you" his few words calmed me down a little. I looked at Jordan to see that she was hitting draya in her face repeatdly. A group of Draya's friends walked over, I wiggled out of yazz's grip and stood in front of the two fighting, One girl hit me and i blacked out,brina came running over and helped, jordan got off the ground we all fought theses weak ass bitches. I was pulled off a girl by yazz but jordan and brina where still fighting. "OFFICE NOW!!" our prinipal yelled as luke and keith pulled Brina and jay off of the girls. We all walked to the office to be greeted by our principal. 

One group was on one side, the other on the other side of his large office

One group was on one side, the other on the other side of his large office. I sat next to yazz and sighed as the principal began his lecture. "Ill excuse this all one time, you all have detention until the end of first semester" he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.  We all walked out and went our separate ways. Yazz and I walked around for a while in silence.