BEFORE YOU WALK

lukes pov 

I sighed throwing the empty bottle on the floor as the door opened and Jordan walked in smiling

I sighed throwing the empty bottle on the floor as the door opened and Jordan walked in smiling. She frowned as X stood up along with the rest of the boys and walked out leaving us alone. "how was the ice cream?" I mumbled looking down at the gold rings on my fingers, "it was ok" she mumbled walking over to me trying to hug me but I pushed her away. "whats wrong? She asked frowning and looking up at me, "man fuck outta here with all that innocent shit" I said standing up and walking to the other side of the room, "you think ion know" I said chuckling and turning to her. 'You fucking Elijah" I said slowly walking towards her, "Nigga take a whole step back with that bullshit" she said looking at me and crossing her arms, "Im not fucking Eli thats my fucking best friend lil bitch" She said rolling her eyes. I wrapped my hand around her neck giving it a little squeeze, "who a bitch?" I asked letting go and stepping back, "I gave you my damn heart" I sighed sitting down on the bed putting my head in my hands and pulling at my hair. Jordan sighed sitting down next to me and rubbing my back softly, i moved away from her and shook my head, "Luke you trippin for no reason" She mumbled standing up grabbing her phone. "Ill be with Eli" she sighed opening the door and walking out of it, after she left the sound of gunshots rang throughout the building. I ran out into the hallway to see Jordan with two shots in her side. "Move" I yelled as I ran to her bleeding body pushing people out of the way, I looked around to see it was one of Keith's goons. "Hey baby you gone be ok" I said looking down at her and smiling a little. "Its your fault" Elijah whispered pushing me out of the way, everyone else ran over once they saw jordan on the ground, "she's gonna be fine" Elijah said picking her up and taking her downstairs. "Keith that was one of yo nigga's" I yelled as i pushed him and followed Elijah downstairs. Keith sighed looking at me smirking, "man he just fucked up Eli said she gone be ok" keith said as he pushed me back. "she will you aint nigga" I said turning around and jumping on him,I was on top hitting him repeatedly as he hit me before woody and Algee, "Nigga this your motherfucking fault" Algee yelled looking at me, "You just just mad because she was with someone who actually wanted to spend time with her" Algee said as he walked past me, Keith glared at me as he and brina walked past me Yazz and vina sighed and did the same until i was alone in the hallway. I walked into the room slamming the door and falling to my knees. I cried as flashbacks of the both of us flooded my memory, "smoke?" I heard Kyle call as the door opened and closed, "What nigga?" I mumbled throwing an empty glass at him and grabbing my keys. I walked out of the room getting into my car starting it and resting my head on the wheel, Kyle got in and looked at me. "That shit was planned" He said as I started to drive, "tell the boys to take that whole damn gang and they loved ones down" I said as I stopped at a red light. 

flashback

"got me saying my my myyyyy myy my my my my" Jordan yelled as we came to a red light. I laughed as she started to dance in the seat, I smiled as I sang with her and we did our little dances, "TLC was way better than SWV" she argued as I started to drive, "Girl is you smokin?" i asked laughing, and beating on the steering wheel. "Its raining" she smiled as the rain covered the car, I smiled kissing  the tip of her nose and then her lips when a car honked their horn at us. We laughed as we both pulled away and drove home.