something's not right

Jordan's pov 

We were all currently in the car, luke and I sat in the front, woody,luke,and Kay had one row and Algee, yazz, and Vina had the other. Sadly before leaving campus Algee and Woody's girlfriends had broken up with them. We were all sitting in the car when G had texted me. 

Algeee: YO YOU GOO

ME:YEAH IM FINE

Algeee: YOU RIGHT ABOUT THAT B 

ME: BOY SHUT UP 

Algeee: IGHT WHEN I STICK THIS DOWN YO THROAT ION WANNA HEAR SHIT

ME: LIL DICK LOOKIN ASS

Algeee : REMEBER THAT WHEN YOU CHOCKING ON IT

I giggled locking my phone and looking in the back to see algee looking at himself in the mirror. 

"Ole peanut lookin ass boy" I laughed as  smiled in the mirror, "ooooo she on yo ass" Elijah joked sitting up

"Ole peanut lookin ass boy" I laughed as  smiled in the mirror, "ooooo she on yo ass" Elijah joked sitting up. "I know yo midget ass aint talking " G said turning to Elijah, "Both of yall some damn midgets" Woody said taking off his glasses and looking at them "Nigga i know your birdneck ass aint talking" keith laughed turning around to face them. "Nigga i wanna be a good dad headass" G said laughing, "I wanna be a tall nigga headass" Keith laughed making Brina laugh to. Yazz and Vina where in the back laughing, "Yazz ole duck lips havin ass" keith  said to yazz  as he stopped taking pictures with Vina. "man c'mon" Yazz groaned burrying his face in Vina's neck. "keith shut yo long neck ass up" I laughed rooling my eyes, "Jordan wanna be slim thick headass" Brina said laughing and slapping her knee. "Yall so damn ugly" Vina said as she played with Yazz's hair. "Yo momma" we all said in unsion and bursted into fits of laughter. After a while we all arrived at an hotel. we all got our rooms and walked into them. Luke and I walked into our room, and I smiled as I sat down on the bed. 

"Jordan I really missed you" Luke said as he sat down, next to me

"Jordan I really missed you" Luke said as he sat down, next to me. I chuckled and stood up, "nigga that lil lie you told might have fooled them but not my goofy ass so, what really happened  ?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest, " i did tell you the truth" he mumbled looking at the floor. "dont lie to me Luke" I said shifting my weight on to another foot as i tapped my foot on the ground. "man i aint gotta deal with this shit, most women go and basically fuck their man if they thought he was dead or something, not fucking mine." He said rolling his eyes and taking off his shirt throwing it to the side. "Most of them didnt lie either" I said sitting down on the little black couch in the room. "everything was true except one part" he said standing up and turning on the tv, " princeton's boys helped me in return we all had to leave" He said taking off his rings, " in return I had to keep dealing but baby, im one the highest paid dealers we rich" he smiled looking over at me just to see me frown. 

"nigga aint no we, I dont even wannabe around you" I said standing up and grabbing my phone

"nigga aint no we, I dont even wannabe around you" I said standing up and grabbing my phone. "Luke you dont get shit, Keith was the LEADER OF A DAMN GANG AND HE LET THAT SHIT GO BECAUSE HE GOTTA KID ON THE WAY, SHIT EVERYONE HAS LET IT GO BUT YOU" I yelled taking off the promise ring i had and throwing it at him.  The ring hit him in the chest then slowly rolled on to the floor. "im sorry" he mumbled walking towards me. "fuck outta with that shit, you in deeper shit than you were before" i said as he grabbed my arms. "Im sorry baby" he whined kissing my neck softly. "let.me.make.it.up.to.you" he said slowly kissing  down my neck. I bit my lip and pushed him back. "i swear all you want is pussy" I said rolling my eyes and looking out the window, he chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "you right, ight i need to stop but baby i just cant this is who i am" he said turning me around to face him. "Luke ill always have love for you but i cant keep doing this anymore. You left me to go work for a nigga that's stated he wanted to kill you many times, i just cant." i sighed walking past him, he watched me put on my shoes and for the first time id seen him cry. "cmon Jo-Jo, you aint gotta leave" he whimpered as he walked and stood in front of the door. "move Luke" i said grabbing my bags and trying to reach the door knob, Luke slid down the door and held on to my legs "you cant leave" he mumbled  looking up at me. 

Luke sighed standing up and grabbed my hands making me drop my bags,"baby let me show you how sorry I am" he said pulling me closer to him

Luke sighed standing up and grabbed my hands making me drop my bags,"baby let me show you how sorry I am" he said pulling me closer to him. "Please baby let me try, once i get outta this shit i swear im done but let me show you how much i missed you" he said moving his hands to rest on my ass. I pushed him back rolling my eyes, i walked into the bathroom grabbing my things stuffing them into the bag when the room went silent. "he gave up" I sighed getting everything together and walking out of the bathroom, to see Luke staring at me. "You arent leaving" he said looking up at me. I scoffed and started to walk towards the door when i was picked up and thrown on the bed. I sat up only to have my shirt torn in two, "Luke i really liked this shirt" I whined as he kissed me. "Ill get you another one " He mumbled puling my shorts and panties down. "im sorry" he mumbled as he softly licked my clit. I whimpered and wrapped  my hand around Lukes wrist. He sucked on my clit causing my eyes to roll back. I bit my lip and moaned as he reached over and grabbed a can of whip cream. I giggled as he quickly took off his shorts to show his hard on, he sprayed the cream onto my breast and made that he sucked every inch of the cream off. "Luke" I moaned as he stopped sucking on my breast and started to suck on my bottom lip. "you aint taking yo little ass anywhere" he said as he put on a condom and put my hands on either side of my head. He started to suck on my neck as he slowly pushed himself into me. I gasped looking up at him to see he was looking down at me, "Im. sorry .baby .i .love  .you" he said with every stroke. "I love you too" i moaned running my hands up and down his chest. His strokes became faster, making my eyes roll to the back of my head and my mouth for an o shape. "you mine baby, you really thought your little ass was gone leave me , ill fuck you and these niggas up baby" he growled wrapping his hand around my throat. "Fuck yes daddy" I moaned as he hit my g-spot, my nails clawed his back as his strokes became slower and i felt him twtich inside of me. "fuck" Luke moaned loudly  clutching onto the sheets as my body started to shake. I gasped as he pulled out throwing the condom in the trash and laying on top of me. He looked up at me smiling kissed me softly. I closed my eyes and  started to drift to sleep, he heard him chuckle and felt him slip something back on my finger, i smiled and fell asleep.