dreams

Luke's pov 

I woke up to the sound of a machine beeping, I slowly opened my eyes to be blinded by a light until my eyes focused to reveal that I was in a Hospital bed. I looked around to see Jordan asleep in a chair and Algee and Elijah sitting in the corner also asleep. "MY NIGGA YOU UP" Keith yelled as he walked in dapping me up, I looked at him confused,"yeah man what happened?" I asked as I stretched out a little bit." It was Jordan's birthday my nigga and you got shot tf you mean" Algee said as Brina walked over and shook Jordan awake. "LUKEY"Jordan screamed as she stood up and hugged me tightly, "hey baby" I smiled hugging her back and pecking her lips,"MY BOY UP"Elijah said smiling and dapping me up. "LUKE" Vina and Yazz yelled as they both walked in and hugged me,"man I had a crazy ass dream yo we all had kids and shit" I said chuckling and twirling the gold ring on my hand. "you on some weird shit" Woody chuckled as he sat down on the edge of the bed. "Man im serious, you married Draya, we had twins,keith and Brina had all this drama yo.... it was just Brazzyyyy" I laughed as everyone looked at me confused. "Nigga if I have twins we fighting" Jordan laughed shaking her head. "my nigga yo dream sound lit as shit I mean you was gone for like 3 months" Algee said standing up and fixing his outfit, and standing up,"imma go get a nurse" he said walking out of the room and walking towards a random nurse. "Luke how are you feeling?" the nurse asked as I sat up and she did her check up, "fine ma so can I leave?" I asked licking my lips and staring at Jordan who was scrolling through her phone not paying attention, "yes but not a lot of moving for a week" she said smiling and writing a release. I smiled as Jordan threw a pair of clothes at me and walked out of the room everyone following, I changed quickly thinking about my dream and smiling a little. I finished changing and opened the door, "Ya cant kill Luke James baby."