Really woody

Luke's pov
Woody walked back into the house and sat down at the table. "Nigga you brought that broad to my house knowing she was involved with august bitch ass!" I yelled pushing woody out of the chair. "Aye man I didn't know it would be this bad" woody said as he stood up and held his hands up in defense, "hold up hold up" Jordan said as she put the babies in a swing and walked towards woody. "So you telling me you.knew.what.this.hoe.was.in. And you and say nun" Jordan yelled clapping her hands in between words and waving them around. "Woody you fucked up"Elijah said shaking his head and crossing his arms over his chest. "Man Draya said she stoped this shot with august along time ago she had to pay him back for some shit that happened in high school" woody said as he looked at all of us sighing. "Y'all fucked" Yazz mumbled shrugging his shoulders and pulling his phone out. Keith rolled his eyes and turned to yazz "bitch shut that shit up, excuse my French but you don't know what the fuck we all went through, my nigga you the new bitch. We had to live this life to thrive and survive out in these streets, while yo lil spoiled ass had everything handed to you, only real job you ever had was at Pizza Hut my nigga so fucking come for us when you don't know shit" Keith stated looking yazz up and down. "Y'all put y'all damn selves in this shit" yazz said causing vina to slap him, "Nigga did you forget I was raised with them nigga you ain't ever been in a bad ass town with your rich ass parents we all wasn't given that motherfucking privilege" Vina said as she pushed Yazz away from her and walked towards the couch. Jordan rolled her eyes as Brina looked around and sighed, "all because of your ass" she said throwing her Keys at woody, "bitch the hell you doin?" Jordan asked putting her hands on her hip and sizing Brina up. "Yo ass always tryna get involved shit don't concern you ma" Brina said smirking causing Jordan to push her back. "Lil mama you in my crib the fuck?" Jordan said as I pulled her back and held her arms. "We needa all just chill out" algee semi-yelled causing everyone to look at him. "Bye" Keith said as he grabbed Brina hand and dragged her out of the house everyone except vina ended up leaving. "V you sleeping in here or the guest room?" I asked picking up Zeke and Omarion and carrying them to the stairs. "Guest room" she mumbled as Jordan sat down beside her. I walked upstairs putting them in the crib and taking off my shirt and pants and getting into the bed. I put my phone on the charger when I heard giggles coming from the crib. I walked over and watched the two as they giggled looking up at the spinning motor above the bed. I picked them up smiling as they smiled up at me and walked back over to the bed putting them in it with me. I placed Zeke on my chest as Omarion laid on Jordan's pillow drooling on it. I chuckled wiping his mouth as she walked in. She sighed taking off her shirt and shorts changing into a pink sports bra and spandex. She claimed in next to me and picked up Omarion as he rested his head on his chest continuing to drool. She giggled wiping his mouth and kissing his cheek causing him to giggle, I looked down at Zeke to see him starring at my tattoos in shock. I chuckled rubbing his back and looking at Jordan, "look at my little family" I smiled pecking Jordan's lips and looking down at the boys. I was about to say something when my phone started to ring, I sighed as I picked up the phone and looked down at sleeping Zeke. I answered the phone to only hear breathing then a voice a I never wanted to hear again spoke. "Hello son."