Chi x Cry Drabble

A/N: One of my weird imaginations. >w>"

While I was reviewing Geometry, I decided to go here. I came across a Cry smut. With my name on it.

(If I could remember, it was @Cryaotic14's Book of YouTuber oneshots.)

And all I could think of was this, and my inability to concentrate on the exams. T//u//T

-

Chi's POV :]

I sighed as I wrote the last theorem on the page where my book was open on, and my hand dropped itself down on the desk lazily.

"Agh, damn," I murmured. "So many things... And I'm just halfway..."

Picking my hand up, I mustered the strength to actually hold my ballpen once more, and flipped to the next pages to find the other theorems and postulates.

My handwriting was already messy, but when I last took a pic and showed it to my best friend online, she said it was neat.

Is it fcking neat if it's practically everywhere? I thought.

I drew the face of Cry's mask as a divider between the two lessons, smiling at the blank face for a while before starting to write Theorem 6.1.

o________o

'The measure of an inscribed angle is one-half the measu...'

The rest of 'measure' was transformed into wavy screwed-up lines from the shock of being groped from behind by two familiar hands.

"... Abundant as always," the deep flirty voice commented.

"Sh-shut up, Cry," I said and straightened, trying to get his hands off. "I'm trying to study here."

"Hey, you're good at memorizing, right?" Cry asked. "Then you can just memorize that within two reads or so." With that, his hands subtly tightened around 'them,' and I felt warmth surround my body.

"S-stop it!" I pouted. "I can't memorize these many theorems!" I gestured to the pad papers scattered on my table.

One of his hands let go and started to snake down from the side of my torso, to my hips.

I shot him a "don't-you-dare-do-that" glare.

"Well, fine, then," he gradually stopped and sauntered beside me. "Geez, I'll just watch you from here," he said, and went to take a chair from nearby.

I then dragged my correction tape over the last word I messed up, and continued to copy. '... measure of its intercepted arc.'

I heard a groan and a gulp. Blinking, I looked over at Cry. "... What?"

He grinned profusely and shook his head. "Nothing."

I crossed my arms. "Then what were the sounds I just heard?"

"The sound of me appreciating you," he simply answered.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I questioned, and averted my eyes to the notes.

"You don't have your underwear on," I saw him smirk from the edge of my eye. "They were soft, by the way."

I felt my cheeks turn deep red, and I grabbed the nearest sturdy and big thing I found on my desk.

*whack!*

... Don't judge, I just hit him lightly on the arm with my book.

"Ow," he slightly winced as he laughed and brought his arms into an 'x' for defense.

"Don't go all perverted on me when I'm studying for heaven's sake!" I said, still flustered. "I can't freaking concentrate..."

He chuckled. "Okay, then, I'll pester you later at night." I stared at him as he winked.

'Shit,' was all I could think of. 'Why're you so fcking irresistible...'

I frowned and did my best to actually focus on the lesson.

-

A/N: Welp. Bye. XD

-CryaoticToastPie, anyone? ^-^