What a friend needs

'How could they!?'

I ran as fast as I could back the the common room, wiping the tears that escaped.

The guy in the painted frowned and let me in instead of saying the password.

No one was in the common room. I flopped down face first into the sofa, burying my head in my arms.

Draco's POV

I heard a noise come from the common room. I left my room to go check it out. It was probably nothing.

The sound of sobbing hit my ears as I saw a figure laid on the couch, shoulders shaking softly as they cried.

They had (h/l) (h/c) hair, and was wearing leggings instead of a skirt.....(Y/N)!

I rushed to her side.

"(n/n), are you alright? What happened?" She looked up at me, with red puffy (e/c) eyes.

"The trio are little shits!" She snarled sitting up. Rubbing her eyes she made space for me to sit down, in which I did.

"I thought you were friends with them" I don't know how she could stand them, ugh I hate them with a burning passion, and it seems that right now, so does she.

"So did I!" She shouted, her eyes were turning ruby red......and not from crying.

"Uhhh (Y/N) what's happening to your eyes?" I asked trying to hide my fear.

She's the Dark Lord's daughter who knows what happens when she's mad!

Shaking her head, she sank into the couch. Her eyes went back to their original colour.

"Mudblood, weasel and scandalmonger (troublemaker 🖤) are on a very, very thin line" she hissed through gritted teeth.

"Glad you see it from my point of view" I replied smirking, in which resulted in her glaring at me.

"Oh come on cheer up" I nudged her with my elbow.

She just grumbled.

"Alright you asked for it"

(Y/N)'s POV

I raised my eyebrow daring him to do anything, when suddenly he launched him self on me.....and started to tickle me.

"Ahahahahaha...D-Draco.... s-s-stoppppppp" I yelled through my laughter.

"Nope!" He said smugly.

I could feel my eyes water with tears and I tried to contain my laughter, only to fail.

Squirming around, I tired to kick him off me.

I managed to hit him off the sofa, but he dragged me down with him.

We both continued to laugh in hysterics.

Once our breathing panned out I looked at Draco, his pale face blood red from laughing.

"Thank you Draco" I gave him a small smile.

"No problem" he gave a smile back, not a smirk, a genuine smile.....who knew he had it in him.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

💠 Hey guys, so sorry for the slow update! I don't know why I haven't been updating and I hate myself for it, I mostly binge watch Sam and Colby vids now for some reason?
💠 I should have a few move chapters coming out later today and tomorrow!
💠Sorry it's such a short chapter! But I kinda want to do a lot of mini chapters to see what happens in between!
💠Happy 4th of July to any American readers!

Adiós!
~Verkira 🖤