Meeting her.

I should really get my ass out of bed, moping about like this is stupid. He was just a guy, I'll find another one. I pull my ass out of bed and have a shower; feeling my problems drop down the drain along with the water.
Feeling utterly pissed off that I let myself feel so shit, I get my ass in gear. I Call my work and ask for my hours back. You'd think working at a coffee shop they'd have already filled my place but nope, they're unprepared and as shit as usual. I mean hey it's a job and I got it back.

I clock myself in and as soon as I step out into the shop my nostrils are filled with the strong scent of coffee, disgusting I hate coffee and being here keeps it that way.
The day was going slow until around lunch time a very interesting looking person walks through the door, she's hot with her bright blue almost green eyes and dark hair.

She orders a hot chocolate and sits down, as I'm cleaning a table I feel eyes burning into the back of my head, sure enough I turn around and she's staring right at me.
"Looking for something?" I ask.
"Oooh, British even hotter." She winks.
"Oooh Australian, not any less weird!" I smile.
She laughs before motioning me over.
"What's your name then, cutie?" She asks, what's her game here?
"Sky, yourself?"
"Ruby, you seem a little young to be stressed."
"What makes you think I'm young and stressed?" I Bite my lip.
"Something about you, you look young and you look hella annoyed about something." She smiled taking a sip from her cup.
"Maybe you need a coffee, on me?"
"No thanks, I hate coffee and I'm 25 so I don't know if that's still young to you." I make to get up and leave but she grabs my arm and stops me.
"How about a hot chocolate then and I'm 31 so yeah your still young." Her smile is contagious as I find myself agreeing and smiling back at her.
"You do realise I'm supposed to be working right?" I laugh at her telling another barista to get me a hot chocolate.
"Don't worry, I'm sure I won't fire you." She winks. " I actually own the shop but with my other job I leave all the hiring business to the manager." Her smile is wide again.
"What's your other job?" I ask interested.
"I guess you'll just have to come on an actual date with me to find out." She smirked.
Wait she thinks I'm into women? I mean she's hot and so far she's great but I've never thought of women like that.
"I just got out of a relationship with a guy.." I stutter a bit struck for words.
"No worries, I can make you see that girls are better." Her answer is full of confidence.
"Sure, what's the worse that could happen." I shrug as she gives me her phone to tap my number into.
"Now get back to work." She winks as she leaves.