Rubys make up artist

You may think this one sucks but I wanted to add something cause I start collage Tuesday 😬.

You was an artist and loved to create thing but of course you found trying to build a career out of it difficult. You was good friends with Nina Dobrev and she suggested you come and do make up for the new movie she was going to be in, you agreed and so did the director of the film.
Today was your first day on set and you had to admit you was scared but excited, you had just gotten the cast list of whom you was doing make up for. At the top of the list was Ruby Rose your teenage idol and crush, you had idolised her since before orange is the new black. You knew you had to keep your cool around her.

There you was stood in the make up truck. Draws upon draws of brushes, mounds of foundations, lipsticks and eye shadows was lined up in the truck, you had never seen this much make up in your life.
"Hey there." Her Australian accent said from behind you. You jumped and turned around staring at her.
"Hello? Earth to (h/c)." Ruby laughed.
"I'm so sorry, I'm just a big fan and I told myself I wasn't going to be a dork." You replied mentally kicking yourself.
"It's fine, what's your name then love?" She asked.
"(Y/n)." You answered smiling putting your hand out for her to shake but she ignored it and pulled you in for a hug. In your head you was fangirling as you squeezed her back.
Everyday for a week you did Ruby and other people's make up and generally chatted with them whilst you did it, just being able to be so chatty with Ruby made your day.
Today you was doing Ruby's make up like normal but today she seemed to be staring at you a lot.
"You okay?" You asked worried.
"Yea, have I ever told you I think your beautiful." She smiled as you finished filling in her eyebrows.
You blushed but laughed.
"No, have I ever told you that I have adored you since before 2008."
"That was like 9 years ago!" She exclaimed laughing. "You must have been like what 16??"
"How did you know I was 25!" You laughed at the face she was pulling.
"I've been asking Nina about you. The only question she couldn't answer is if you like me because you think I'm cool or if you like me in a different way." Ruby smirked.
You blushed a deep shade of red "Are you asking if I'm gay?"
"Of course I am." She laughed.
"I've never really thought about it to be honest, it's just if I'm attracted to someone then I'm attracted to them." You answered shrugging your shoulders and turned off the hair straighteners.
You turned Ruby around in the chair coming face to face with her as you'd normally do when making sure her hair and make up looked perfect, but as you went to move away she put her hands on either side of your face. Pulling you in to close the distance between the two of you. She looked at your lips before back into your (e/c). Then as if reading your mind she closed the gap and kissed you softly, your mind raced as what was happening hit you. You pulled away and looked at her.
"What's up love?" She asked looking disappointed.
You pinched yourself and then rubbed the saw spot.
"Sorry had to make sure I was awake." You replied.
Her bright smile returned and she laughed "You are funny, will you go on a date with me?"
"Of course! I mean yeah sure." I answered all most too excited, to which she just laughed again.