Just some fluff

A/n currently too busy to think of any real ideas so I hope this little bit of fluff is okay.

The weather has been absolutely awful lately and showed no signs of getting any better. My long term girlfriend Ruby rose was still away filming for her new movie which left me pretty lonely. I was doing fine watching TV until the storm caused a power cut leaving me in a dark silence. I decided to text Ruby.

Me:
Hey babe, what are you up to? Ive just had a power cut 😭! ❤️xxx

Ruby❤️:
Aww love that's a shame.. and Nothing really ❤️xxx
Me:
I really miss you when will you be home? ☹️❤️xxx
Ruby❤️:
In about....❤️xxx
Me:
What?? ❤️xxx
There was a knock at the door which was strange for how late it was. I opened it cautiously and was greeted with a soaking wet Ruby.
"Honey I'm home!" She joked whist pulling me into a bear hug and kissing my face a million times.
I giggle and faked disgust at Ruby being wet and pulled her into our house.
"Damn I missed you!" I shouted pulling her in for more kisses. "But we've got to get you into dry clothes!"
I pulled Ruby into our bedroom and grabbed her a towel from the cupboard while she stripped off her sodden clothing. When I came back she was was stood naked with her arms out.
"DRY ME PEASANT!" She said trying not to laugh. To which I just laughed and threw a towel at her while tackling her and roughly drying her hair.

After Ruby had dried herself and gotten dressed we ordered pizza and started looking for a film to watch.
"How about 'Thor: Ragnarok' " I beamed.
"As long as we can watch Crimson peak after." Ruby replied squeezing me into her on the settee.
The Pizza arrived and we'd already demolished it before the first film had started.
"(Y/n), I love you." Ruby gushed staring at me covered in pizza grease.
"I love you too!" I beamed jumping onto her lap and attacking her with kisses.
"Right shush and watch the movie now!" I laugh not getting off of her but leaning my head against her shoulder and facing the tv screen.
We'd managed to finish Crimson peak and start a third before I fell asleep in Ruby's arms with her stroking my hair.