Blind date

Will check mistakes later
Just wanted to post it

"Come on! Please? I've already set it up!" My sister whined from the doorway of my bedroom.
We shared a house and I'm guessing me never leaving it was driving her insane.
"Since when has blind dates been a good idea? Even the internet thinks they're bad ideas." I replied trying to worm my way out of the date my sister had set up for me.
"Please she's really nice!" She continued in a higher pitched tone.
"She?" I choked on my popcorn. "Your setting me up with a girl?"
"Well you swing that way right?" She laughed.
I nodded "mum won't be happy if she finds out."
"Screw her. We're living in the now!" She shouted raising her fist in the air dramatically.
I sigh rolling my eyes desperately not wanting to go.
"I'll buy you pizza if you at least try!" She encouraged.
"Deal! What's her name?" I smiled standing up and walking towards my wardrobe.
"Ruby Rose." My sister answered proudly as if I should know who she was talking about.
"Never heard of her." I shrug literally jumping into my black skinny jeans.
"Really? She's one of my famous contacts." My sister cheekily grinned.
"Oh yes don't remind me big fancy make up artist for Hollywood and famous faces miss charlie (y/l/n)!" I exclaimed in a fake American accent.
"Your getting good at that considering we've only lived here a year." She giggled pushing me to sit down so she could put my hair up in a bun.
"Any make up?"
"Nope, a little bit of lippy won't hurt I guess."

My sister had gotten me dolled up and ushered me out the door, after telling me where to meet this Ruby Rose.

I stood out side the restaurant and could instantly tell my bill would be expensive.
I walk inside not really knowing who to look for, I'm greeted by a waiter.
"Miss (y/n y/l/n)?"
"Yeah, that's me." I smiled.
He put his hand out to gesture me to follow him, which I did.
Sat at my table was an amazingly attractive women with black hair and blue eyes. I mentally thanked my sister then spoke to her
"Hey I'm (y/n)." I smiled nervously.
"Nice to meet you, love." She smiled standing pulling my chair out,  hugging me then sitting back down.
"I don't want to sound stupid but my sister expected me to know who you are but me living under a rock I don't." I said trying to be honest and upfront.
"I guess I'm glad it's means we have stuff to talk about." She answered her Australian accent very thick.
"I like your accent." I laugh realising how random what I said was.
"Well I like your very British one." She smiled back at me.