You realize you love them

Oliver

It was when you helped him wit his nightmare.

I was staying at the Queen Mansion because Thea asked me to. I heard groaning and walked to find it. I came to Oliver's room and walked inside to see him tossing and turning. I walked over to him and gently called his name.

"Oliver it's me (Y/N) wake up."

His eyes shot open and he looked over at me. I touched his shoulder and he pulled me into him hugging me.

"It's okay Oliver I'm here." I said softly.

"I had a dream that you all died and I did nothing." He said softly.

"We are okay Oliver all of us are."

"Stay please."

I shook my head yes and snuggled into him. I went to sleep thinking about how much I love him.

Quentin Lance

He asked for your help.

"Okay let me get this straight you need my help talking Laurel out of dating my brother?" I asked laughing.

"Yes it's not funny he is gonna hurt her." Quentin said.

"I know that but I can't do that Oliver would kill me.... but I guess I could try."

"Thank you so much I owe you big time." He said hugging me.

I hugged back and smiled thinking about how right it felt to be in his arms. I sighed pulling away and leaving. I wish I had met him before he had gotten married.

Slade Wilson

He tells you about his family.

"So Slade what was your life before this?" I asked smiling.

"Same I have a wife and a son. You remind me of my wife." He said smiling at me.

"How so?"

"Kind, gentle, sweet, and wild." He said laughing.

"What about your son, what is he like?"

"He is wild and has so much energy. He is my rock." He said smiling.

"He must be a great kid."

"He is... I hope you and him will get to meet each other soon." He said smiling.

"I do to." I said as he walked away.

I know he loves Shado and he is married but I can't help loving him.