(Oliver) kidnapped

I woke up to see Damien Darhk in front of me with a glass of water. I made a move to get up but found I was tied to a chair.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"A new beginning for the world, Oliver Queen dead, A nice glass of Merlot-- not necessarily in that order." He said smiling.

"And you need me why?"

"Because you will lead Oliver Queen to me."

"He won't come for me."

"He loves you so he will or your dead." He said walking away.

I tried to loosen the rope but I couldn't. After a hour of being trapped the Arrow and his team came to save me.

"(Y/N) are you okay sweetheart?" My dad asked.

"Dad.... your alive." I said crying.

I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Let's get you home." He said smiling.

I shook my head yes and I saw Oliver looking at me. My dad picked me up and the we escaped from Damien Darhk's hideout. They took me to a hospital where I was treated. Detective Lance came in to ask me some questions and then he left and everyone, except Oliver, came into the room.

"Hey how do you feel?" Thea asked hugging me.

"Tired but besides that I'm fine." I said smiling at her.

"That's good."

"So we are half sisters?"

"Yea which I would like it better being sisters-in-laws." She said smiling.

I sent her a look and I saw Felicity smile.

"He misses you a lot. Oliver. I thought me and him could make it work but he still loves you. He always will." Felicity explained.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Outside waiting for us to come out and tell him how you are."

"Tell him if he wants to know how I am he can get his ass in this room and see." I said smiling.

They all left and after a while I heard a knock and saw Oliver.

"Is it alright if I come in?" He asked standing at the door.

"Yes it is." I said smiling.

He sighed and walked inside the room and placed his hands in his pocket.

"So.... how do you feel?" He asked nervously.

"Okay..... actually I'm not okay." I said as tears fell from my eyes.

I saw his face turn to shock and he walked over and hugged me.

"I will never let him take you again. I swear." He said hugging me tightly.

"I miss you so much." I whispered.

"I'm here okay I'm not going any where."

"I miss waking up in your arms, I miss your stupid laugh, I just want you home."

"I am home.... right now holding you in my arms is home." He said as I looked up at him.

He leaned down and gently kissed me. It turned into a passionate kiss and soon became full of need and desire. He pulled away and we were both out of breath.

"I love you and if you will I want to marry you." He said smiling.

"Yes a thousand times yes." I said kissing him.