4

Soon I was in my sister's room helping her pick out a beautiful dress. Her room was the same as mine, only her's was light purple. We were standing in her walk-in closet, surrounded by dresses.

"What about this?" She asked, holding up a dress that had a blue top, a purple skirt, and a belt between.

"No," I answered. "The blue and purple do not go well together." I found a dress that light purple, and had black, silk, roses around the waist and I held it up to her and asked, "What about this?"

"I love it!" She said. She was soon undressing and trying it on.

"Do you think this is real?" I asked.

"Do you?"

"Of course not." I answered. "None of this could possibly be true."

"Let's just go with it," she said, spinning around in her dress. "For Mother and Father's sake."

"Yeah they did seem to enjoy it." I said. To change the strange subject I said, "Let's ask Mother for nail polish."

We walked down the hall to what we guessed was her room. We knocked on the door and Mother opened it.

"Hello," she said. "What would you like?"

"Nail polish, please." Replied Grace.

"Okay, but we have to go home."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because nail polish does not exist in this realm. We have to go home."

"How?" Grace asked.

"Behind the mirrors in both of your room is how you will get there. Now go get the nail polish." She said, closing the door half way then opening it up again. "Oh, and grab me the white nail polish."

Soon we were in my room pushing the mirror to the side. There was a short hallway that stopped five feet in. Then a wall. I pushed on it, and it opened. When it opened I saw blinding glow. After it was gone, my room was there. I leaned in and picked up my box of nail polish. I touched my old mirror and it started to close. Before it fully shut, I looked in my empty room with just a book shelf and other things I didn't need. A tear ran down my face, I don't know why, it just did. I turned around and walked out. I slide my mirror in front of the tunnel and took out the nail polish.