tattoo

"Hey baby" said Susan "yeah" said Jessica "I'm thinking about getting another tattoo" said Susan "oh why?" Said Jessica looking confused "because I want our children's names on my body I already got your name on my chest" said Susan "that's a really good idea" said Jessica with a smile "yeah I just called the tattoo place down town I need to be there around 1:30 this afternoon" said Susan "oh ok I will take you" said Jessica "babe who's going to watch the kids?" Said Susan "I will just call Sarah" said Jessica "ok" said Susan. Jessica called Sarah "hello Jessica" said Sarah "hey I need you to watch the kids because Susan is going to get another tattoo and I'm taking her it won't be very long" said Jessica "yes I will" said Sarah "thank you" said Jessica as she hangs up the phone it was 1:20 "Susan are you ready?" Said Jessica "yeah" said Susan. Susan has her tattoo design in her hand "see I want there full names on my back the blue heart is for Ryan and I want his full name and the pink heart is for Alison and her full name" said Susan "that's a really good design" said Jessica with a smile. Then suddenly Sarah arrives to the couple's door "hello girls" said Sarah "hello Sarah thank you for watching them again" said Jessica "oh no problem I love watching Ryan and now it's my first time watching Alison even Though she's 2 months now" said Sarah "ok have fun" said Susan. After they left they were at the tattoo shop a young tattoo artist greeted them "hello Ms. Sarandon and Ms. Lange nice to see you" said the young woman "nice to see you too" said Susan "so who's that baby girl doing?" Said the young woman "oh she's a hand full but she's fine" said Jessica "great so Susan what kind tattoo do you want this time" said the young tattoo artist "well I will show you" Susan starts "I want my children's full names on my back cursive and the two hearts next to it the blue heart is for my oldest son and the pink heart is for my baby girl" Susan explains "ok no problem so what are your children's full names?" Said the young woman "my sons full name is Ryan Patrick Sarandon and my baby girl's full name is Alison Marie Sarandon even though Jess and I are not married" said Susan "ok I will draw the design and I will be back in a hour so you can have a seat if you want" said the young tattoo artist "ok" said Susan and Jessica. It had been an hour and the young tattoo artist was ready for Susan The young women got everything ready so she could start tattooing Susan she asked Susan to lay down on her stomach. The tattoo artist put the design on her then she peeled the design off then she got the needle and turned it on and got started "Susan does it hurt?" asked Jessica "no" said Susan. The tattoo took an hour finally it was done "go take a look" said the young woman Susan went to the mirror Jessica helped Susan off the chair "oh my god that's so good thank you so much" said Susan "your welcome" said the young woman. Jessica and Susan finally went home Susan was hurting a little bit but not as bad "are you ok baby?" Said Jessica "yeah I'm fine it just hurts" said Susan "she said it will hurt for a couple of days and we need to put some type of cream on it so the color and the shading won't fade and It won't get infected" said Jessica "yeah I love you so much" said Susan "I love you to" said Jessica as she lean forward to kiss Susan on the lips.