The Talk

It was a hot summer day Ryan was outside playing with Alison who is 10 months now Ryan's stomach was starting to rumble he was starving so he picked up Alison and went inside "MOMMY MOM!" Ryan yelled he put Alison in her crib and searched for Susan and Jessica so he searched and searched for his two mothers but he couldn't find them their was one more place to search and that was Susan and Jessica's bedroom so Ryan ran to his two mothers door he heard Jessica scream "YES SUSAN YES!" so Ryan quickly opened the door and he saw Susan and Jessica naked under the sheets "Ryan why didn't you knock?" Susan asked angrily Ryan looked at Susan and Jessica in a scared look he ran out of the room screaming is head off and went outside "so I bet this is a good time to give him the talk?" Susan asked "yeah but your not going to do it alone" said Jessica with a warm smile "awe thanks honey" said Susan as she kissed her blonde partner on the lips "and I'm sorry I didn't keep my voice down this is all my fault" said Jessica with a sad look on her face "oh its ok darling we all make mistakes sometimes" said Susan with a smile as she played with her partner's hair. The next day it was morning Ryan was in his room playing with his toys before Susan and Jessica told Ryan anything Susan was eating left over of Ryan's birthday cake from last week and Jessica was giving Alison a bath after Jessica gave Alison a bath she changed her diaper and put her in her pink onesie that says Alison's first name and middle name on it after she got Alison all ready for the day Jessica put her in her crib for a 40 minute nap "hello beautiful" said Susan to Jessica "hello baby" said Jessica back at Susan as she kissed her redheaded partner's lips "so are you ready to give Ryan the talk" said Susan "yeah are you?" Jessica asked "yeah we have to" said Susan "I know we have to because our 8 year old heard us fucking" said Jessica with a smile. Susan gave Jessica a smirk as they headed to Ryan's room Jessica knocked on the door "Ryan its mom and mommy" said Susan "can we come in?" Jessica asked "yeah" said Ryan as he opened the door to let his two beautiful mothers to come in to his camo room "honey do remember what you saw us doing yesterday in our room?" Jessica asked his son as he was trying to remember of what his two mothers were doing "yeah" said Ryan "well" Susan starts "when me and mom love each other very much we express that love by going to bed and doing a special dance under the sheets" said Susan "ok so you and mom were having sex" said Ryan "how do know that word?" Jessica asked "Eva's husband Kyle told me when we were at their house for the night and You, mom, Eva, and Marlowe went for a girls day and Alison wasn't even born yet she was still in mommy's belly so me, Kyle and Major were at the house I asked Kyle were do babies come from? And he told me I know he probably didn't want to tell me but he did" said Ryan. Just so you know Eva is Ryan and Alison's older sister and Marlowe and Major are Ryan and Alison's niece and nephew and also Susan and Jessica's grandchildren. "well then I guess Kyle told you I guess we didn't need to you" said Susan.

So Susan and Jessica were relieved that Ryan knows about The birds and the bees now but they know that Kyle didn't need to do it but their a little happy that he did anyway.