Will you marry me?

One day it was raining outside Susan and Jessica were just watching cuddling together and Ryan was playing with his 2 month old baby sister Alison "Alison come here" said Ryan Alison crawled to her big brother Ryan got Alison her pink teddy bear that had her name on the bears chest "here" said Ryan as he was giving the bear to Alison. Alison got her teddy bear out of her big brother's hand and started to chew on the bear. After Ryan gave Alison her pink teddy bear he went to the living room were his two mothers were "mom and mommy" Ryan called his two mothers "yes honey" said Jessica and Susan "why does Alison chew everything she grabs?" Asked Ryan "because Alison is teething she's growing teeth" said Susan "and she's doing it bad" said Jessica "we need to get her some toys to chew on" said Susan. The next day was one more day before Jessica and Susan's 2 year anniversary of being together Susan and Jessica were planning to get married a long time ago but they never spoke about it since that so Susan went the jewelry store down town and she bot a beautiful diamond ring it had three white diamonds Susan had to hide the ring so Jessica wouldn't see because it was a surprise so she hide it on the high top of the self in their living room then suddenly Ryan saw what his mother was doing "mommy what are you doing?" Asked Ryan "shhhh it is a surprise for mom" said Susan "don't tell her ok it's for tomorrow got it" said Susan to her son. Ryan nods and he told his red headed mother he will not tell her "what kind of surprise is it mommy?" Asked Ryan "you will see tomorrow" said Susan then suddenly Jessica walked in the door she was home from work "Susan baby I need to tell you something" said Jessica "what is it babe?" Said Susan looking worried "well I need to work tomorrow" said Jessica "but tomorrow is our anniversary" said Susan "yes but this what I will do I will go to work but I will work a half a day then I will get home around 12:00 in the after noon and we will celebrate our anniversary the rest of the day" Jessica explains "ok that gives me enough time to get your surprise already" said Susan with a smirk "oh" said Jessica with a laugh and a smile. It was the next day while Jessica was at work Susan was trying to get everything ready for the proposal she got Ryan ready he wore a white suit with a black tie and black shoes and Alison wore a pretty white dress with a flower bracelet. After a few hours everything was perfect and ready after everything was done Susan got dressed and after she got ready she got the ring and head outside she got the boom box on to her and Jessica's song "you and me" by: lifehouse Susan was very nervous. After an hour it was almost 12:00 in the afternoon Susan was outside playing with her children trying not to get there clothes dirty before the proposal  then suddenly Jessica was here Susan was ready "Susan!" Yelled Jessica "kids!" Yelled Jessica again "hello darling" said Susan "oh god you scared me" said Jessica "come on jess your surprise is ready" said Susan as she covers Jessica's eyes. As they were walking they finally made it outside "ok you can open your eyes" said Susan Jessica opened her eyes her face was shocked "oh my god" said Jessica "you did all of this for me?" Jessica asked "yeah I did because I love you" said Susan "oh baby I love you too" said Jessica as she kissed Susan on the lips "and here's another surprise can I ask you a question?" Asked Susan with a little smirk "sure" said Jessica "do you know how much I'm happy that you are in my life?" Asked Susan "no tell me" said Jessica with a big smile. Susan cleared her throat and holds Jessica hands "babe when I first saw you on the set of feud my heart whispered that's the one because you are pretty, you are beautiful inside and out, you are sweet and kind to the kids and me and if we had money or no money at all I wouldn't care I would just be happier with you by my side" Susan stops for a second and gets down on one knee "Jess I love you so much I'm so happy that you are in my life we have two beautiful children and when I gave birth to Ryan and Alison you were there with me  for the rest of the pregnancy and I thank you for that I know we had ups and some downs but we got through it babe I would not love someone else the only person I love is you so to my beautiful girlfriend Jessica Phyllis Lange would you do the honor of marrying me?" Asked Susan with tears in her eyes and holding up the ring. Jessica was really really happy "yes yes yes" said Jessica Susan gave Jessica big hug and she put the ring on Jessica "I love you so much baby" said Jessica happily "I love you too as long as I live" said Susan.

Now this was a happily ever after.