Halloween prank 🎃

It was Halloween Susan and Jessica were getting the decorations up Susan had a good Idea to prank her wife their oldest daughter Eva was going to take Alison and Ryan to go trick or treating with their niece and nephew Marlowe and Major after Eva left with the kids Susan was ready to prank Jessica Susan was going to pretend to be dead in the bathroom before she pretended to be dead she got fake blood and covered the bathroom and covered herself after that everything was all set she laid on the floor with an axe beside her she was ready. "SUSAN!" Jessica yells but there was no respond "SUSAN!" Jessica yelled again "were is that girl?" says Jessica to herself she went up stairs and down stairs to try to find Susan but she couldn't Jessica looked everywhere but their was one last place to look it was the bathroom so she went up stairs again and she opened the bathroom and screamed "OH MY GOD" Jessica cries "SUSAN SUSAN SUSAN GET THE FUCK UP." Jessica ran to her lover and tried to shake her and tried shake her even more "Susan babe please wake up" said Jessica with tears in her eyes "I will try to find the person who did this to you" said Jessica as she sobs harder and harder "SURPRISE!" Said Susan as she laughs "what?" Says Jessica confused "its a prank darling happy Halloween baby" said Susan as she laughs harder and harder "Susan you scared me I thought you were really dead" said Jessica angrily "oh baby I'm sorry that really scared you" said Susan as she wiped a little fake blood away Jessica smiles and rolls her eyes and gave Susan a hug "Happy Halloween baby" said Jessica "happy Halloween to you too sweetheart" said Susan.