Reynabeth (Reyna + Annabeth)

Annabeth needed some inspiration for a new building and she knew exactly where to get it. New Rome.

Now, she knew the buildings there are Roman but they had derived from Greek influences. So she was going there in the morning with Percy. For now she would draw what she could. Soon though, she couldn't come up with anything and fell asleep.

Morning came sooner than she'd thought and luckily, everything was ready, all she needed to do was get dressed and showered, not necessarily in that order. Moments after, she was ready as well and walked to the Big House to meet with Percy and Chiron, so Percy and Annabeth could leave.

When she got to it, Percy was already waiting. He came up smiling to her and kissed her cheek, Annabeth smiled back. "Hey Wise Girl, ready to go?"

She nodded, "Let's go." She hugged Chiron and they mad their way to the camp van with Argus. They drove to the airport and not soon enough, they made it to Camp Jupiter. Percy's hand never stopped squeezing hers and his face was pale the whole time.

Of course the first person to greet them was Reyna.

"Annabeth," Reyna smiled as she said Annabeth's name. "Percy, welcome back."

"Thanks, it's nice to finally come visit. Where's Frank and Hazel?"

"I believe they're eating. It is lunchtime."

"Awesome," Percy grinned. "Ready for food Annabeth?"

"I just ate on the plane, I'm fine Perce. You go ahead. I'll hang out with Reyna for now."

He nodded and ran off toward food.

Annabeth and Reyna looked at each other before Reyna spoke up. "The buildings?"

"Right. Let's go walk around the city."

And that they did. They walked and observed and Annabeth thought she was inspired enough. Reyna might have noticed, for out of nowhere she said, "Want to practice sword fighting?"

Annabeth smirked, "I usually don't but why not? I finished what what I came to do."

They walked to the sword arena and set to work. (A/N: the Romans also have one right?) Like Annabeth said, she didn't practice much but that didn't mean she wasn't good. During most of the fight, they were tied. Until Annabeth failed to sidestep one of Reyna's blows and she ended up on the floor. Reyna pinned her there and didn't let her move, her face a mere centimeters from Annabeth's. Annabeth's cheeks flushed.

Then Reyna leaned down to whisper in Annnabeth's ear, "Not bad."

And if it was even possible, Annabeth's cheeks flushed an even brighter red.