Percabeth (Percy + Annabeth)

Annabeth was sick.

It was the third week back to camp and she'd caught a cold. How wonderful. She had to stay in bed while everyone else had fun outside. And most of the time, she was alone. It didn't matter that she had dozens of half brothers and sisters, they were off doing camp activities while she rested in her cabin. All alone. Just because a boy and girl weren't allowed to be alone in a cabin.

Annabeth sighed.

What a bummer.

Then the door to the cabin swung open. From the corner bottom bunk at the back, she only caught sight of checkered black and blue slip-on vans. She knew who those belonged to. She held back a smile. He wasn't allowed to be alone with her in a cabin.

"Percy. You aren't allowed to be in here."

The son of Poseidon reached her bed and sat, taking her hand in his. "I don't care. You're sick so I'll take care of you."

"Percy."

"That's my name. Now, do you need anything?"

Annabeth sighed. "Fine. I'm hungry."

He let go of her hand and she instantly felt cold without it. "I'll be back." He smiled and walked out of the cabin. He came back 5 minutes later carrying a plate.

And yes, Annabeth was counting. She tended to do that when Percy said something along the lines of 'I'll be back'. It was weird how much she missed him even if he was only going to get food. Or anything else for that matter. She didn't really like being away from him. She knew that sounded clingy but she didn't act that way. She was also independent as well. And he could be. She just loved being with him more than she'd ever said. And she'd mentioned how much she loved him a lot.

But at the moment, she focused on her plate and instantly, food appeared. She stared at it for a second, then started stuffing it in her face.

"Gods, Annabeth, why didn't you tell me before you were hungry." Percy looked at her with an endearing expression.

Annabeth stopped when she remembered Percy was with her and she stopped, slightly embarrassed. "Seaweed Brain, I didn't want to bother you and technically, you aren't allowed alone in here with me."

"

He smiled, "And yet, here I am."

Annabeth rolled her eyes but smiled anyway, "Here you are."

"How long do--" Percy was cutoff as one of Annabeth's sisters came in.

"Gods! Guys, you aren't allowed in here alone! If Chiron finds out he'll put you on dish duty for the whole week." Amarise said.

Percy shrugged and smiled as he looked at Annabeth, "It's worth it."

Annabeth smiled, "But she's right."

"Well maybe he won't know."

Amarise smiled and grabbed whatever it was she came in there for, "Suit yourselves." Then she walked out and screamed, "PERCABETH IS MY OTP!"

Percy and Annabeth rolled their eyes, they were used to people doing that at the randomest of times. But they didn't mind, it just meant their relationship was something people wanted. Something amazing.

A/N
Helloo! Sorry for the bad update on Percabeth but um yeah! More coming up! Hopefully they won't be as bad.

AND THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES LIKE, I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN, THANK YOU SO MUCH, OHMYGODS, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU GUYS. THANK YOU.

Yours in demigodishness and all that, Izzy, daughter of Nemesis