Thanks!

There we have it! Just one more book of the never ending series complete. I hope everyone has enjoyed it. I worked incredibly hard on this one to make sure I got it done this month. There will be more drama to come in the next book and the rest of the this series. The allegiance of the next book, Hunt For Survival, should be out today as well. Go and get that in your reading list if you have been liking the series.

Now it is the time that everyone that has ever read this series shall know is coming. The special thanks to the people I have seen put it in their reading list, vote, comment, or always be there for me.

First is rosellecrowns because she is my very best friend. You all know that without her, this series would never have happened. She is the core of the series and has always been there for me. I love her with all of my heart and I don't know how she puts up with me some days. She's that special friend I know I can tell anything.

Second is @TaylorBurnham7 and I don't know if it will actually tag you or not. I hope it does. I've been seeing you put the story in your reading list for a while but when I got to this part, I always forgot your name. I wanted to say thanks for it all and I hope you have been enjoying the series.

Third we will have skystxr ! I am finally catching up on you Sky. It won't be long now until I have more books than you. Want to give me some of those reads tho? I can certainly use them. But you are one of the main people that I have been competing with. Both of our series are certainly long and I know people love them both. Keep writing girl!