Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Anna’s POV

She has two fucking days. But what is she doing? Just shrugging it all off and being optimistic about everything!

Things aren’t going to turn out well if Jessie doesn’t say anything. I swear to God, things are going to be bad when Calum finds out that she didn’t say anything to him about what happened between her and Ashton. I mean, I know it’s none of my business but I care about her relationship with Calum. Because, let’s be real here, they’re relationship is something that was very unexpected but it turned out really well.

They get along pretty well. Except for those times where Jessie decided to bitch out on everyone and Calum gets pissed at her, but that’s okay! That’s life!

I’ve been telling Jessie to tell Calum every single day since she came barging into my room at ten in the morning just to tell me about everything that happened the night before. But she’s not listening! I’ve even asked Michael about it and he told me that it seemed like the right thing to do.

“Just forget it.” Jessie tells me every time I bring the situation up. “I’m not going through any trouble.”

I tried to explain to her all the things that might happen if she doesn’t say anything. Not even the slightest hint.

It’s either Calum would go crazy because Jessie didn’t tell her anything or he would be fine about it and understand because one, they were drunk. And two, they didn’t know what they were doing or who they were even kissing because, again, they were drunk.

Someone knocks on my door and I get up from my bed to open it. I find Ashton and he greets me. “Mind if I come in?” Ashton asks. I nod my head and let him inside my room. He takes a seat at the edge of my bed and I sit beside him.

“What brings you here, Ashton?” I ask him.

“Well, I wanted to spend some time with my best friend before I leave.” He says. “So I was wondering if we could?”

I smile and say, “Sure. I’ve got so much time, to be honest.”

---

Ashton and I were out for dinner at a restaurant down the block. We were talking about what was going to happen when he arrives in the UK until he brought out what happened with him and Jessie.

“You’re okay with it, right?” He asks me.

“Yeah because it’s not like, we’re an actual thing right? I mean, we talked about it before and…yeah.” I tell him. He nods his head and continues eating his pasta.

I decided that it was probably the right time to ask about his opinion on me telling Jessie to tell Calum about what happened between them. So I did.

After telling him about it, he furrowed his eyebrows and says, “I guess so. I mean, if she decides not to tell him then I will probably. I just hope and pray that he doesn’t end up punching me in the face, you know?” I let out a small laugh and nod my head.

“Hey, you know what?” Ashton asks.

“What?” I ask him.

“What if you came with us on tour? Just for the summer if you want or something. It will be fun!”

“I don’t know, Ash. I’d rather stay at home and do nothing, to be honest.” I say.

“Come on! We’ll have so much fun!” Ashton says and pokes me on my arm. “The lads and I are fun people!”

“Not really.” I say.

“Hey!” He says.

“I was kidding, dumbo.”

A/N: Hello, fronds. I would just like to tell you all that this story is probably ending in two chapters. Haha. Sorry for the short chapter, I'll make the next ones longer. Promise.

Thank you for all your votes and reads. As I always say, it means a lot. Haha. :)