Chapter 14: Tony Rigatoni's Palace of Pasta-Roni  

Rebecca was astounded when she came back to reality, because not only had she been able to hold down the gargoyle, but it was now trapped in a bottle, just as the unfortunately named pot sticker had been. As if falling back into her body, her mind dropped back into the world she occupied and she dropped the TK Pen, then fell to her butt. The creature was safely contained in the bottle and Ty began running toward his girlfriend.

By the time he got to her, Rebecca was of clearer head, though still dazed. Ty grabbed the pen and put it back on his pocket, and slid to meet Rebecca. His eyes were still dark, and his hands were cold; this shocked Rebecca and she snapped out of her confusion.

"Are you ok? Rebecca are you- "

"Get back!" she screamed. Ty's dark eyes were wide in fear and his cold hands moved back.

"I'm sorry, baby," Ty said. "I didn't know you were gonna have a vision." As he spoke, his eyes cleared and the steel blue color began to show itself. Rebecca's heart began to slow, and she understood that she had no idea what was happening.

The Fey girls and Darcy came running in and looked after Rebecca.

"Rebecca!" the girls shouted and hugged her all over.

"What happened?" Rebecca asked.

"Well," Normac said, as Ty was still stunned from Rebecca's rejection. "You had the gargoyle held down so hard, that its legs began to break under the weight. That's when Ty used his spell to capture it in a bottle. You were all like..." he made a face like a person seizing or seeing a ghost, or somewhere in between, "And then you came out of it and fell on your butt."

The sudden realization that she had scared Ty began to set in, and guilt began to take over.

"Ty," she said, as she held out her hand. He took it and helped her up, but kept himself from making eye contact. She placed her hand on his face, trying to draw him out. "Ty, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Ty gave her a weak smile, and she knew that he was unhappy with the situation. This was why she decided not tell him about the vision she had.

"Are you ok?" Ty asked Rebecca, as he finally looked in her eyes.

Rebecca nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. Are you ok?"

"I'll be fine. I hate using dark magic."

"I know you do. I'm sorry, baby."

"Me, too."

"I'm fine, by the way," Normac said, interrupting the moment. The two looked over to see him, with his apathetic face and already lighting the pipe to smoke out of. The pipe caught Rebecca's eyes, but she pressed passed it.

"What now?" Rebecca asked, realizing that they needed to start moving.

"I'll go reset the door to the shack in the woods, you two get your stuff," Normac said, walking toward the door.

"What do we do with the Gargoyle?" Ty asked.

"You can leave him here with me," Normac replied, "Mom will be happy to rehabilitate him when we get things under control."

"You're gonna let that thing out?" Rebecca asked, walking toward the door with Normac and Ty.

"After some therapy and stuff. Might make a good guard at the door, so that other people don't just stumble in here."