Chapter Five

Author's Note

Tonight is Earth Hour, so let's help preserve our Mother Earth for the next generetion...

hope you will like this chapter. I just type what comes out of my brain, so forgive me of any errors.

_winona_

CHAPTER FIVE

Elsa's POV

I woke up to the light of sun coming through my window. I forgot to close the blinds before I went to sleep. I decided to lay on my back for a moment being so lazy to get up and go wash my face on the bathroom. Surel'y i looked like a wreck in the morning; tangled curly hair, big googly eyes dry lips. I just envy my cousins who really look like a models with curves to die for.

I stayed on my position for a while thinking what to do these morning that's when I realized I am going shopping today with the twins. I reach for my clock beside my table, realizing it was already 10 o'clock. I jumped up of my bed hurriedly rushing to my bathroom, just when I was about to close the door to my bathroom, the door to my room opened. Did I again forget to Lucy my door? revealing to beautiful young ladies entering my room the other one was with eyeglass while the other was wearing shade covering her eyes and wearing heels while the other is wearing sneakers. This two are really the opposite.

"Youre not still dress?!" Bosha said furiously, walking towards me.

"It's nearly lunch time, do you realize that?!" Fifi said now sitting on my messed up bed.

Did I said opposite? I take it back well they share the same attitude, they hate being late at any appointment or event they re going important or not.

"I was about to tak--" I tried explaining, but I was interrupted.

"No more buts just take a shower." Bosha said. " Arggghhhh"

"I'll pick you, your outfit?" Fifi suggested.

I had my head down and complied to what they want me to do." Okay" I replied closing the door of the bathroom. That's what she's good anyway.

I stripped off of my garments, stepped in the shower room and opened the shower.  Oh it's really nice having a cold shower in the morning, it wakens up my nerves. I put some of shampoo on my hand and massage it gently on my hair through my scalp then scrub of my body. Oh! This is nice, I was enjoying my cold shower when someone yells and knocks on my door like a mad man.

"Hey, what are you taking so long?!" I recognized the voice as Bosha.

I replied yelling too. " Be there in  minute."

I wrapped myself in a towel and dried my hair before going out of the room.

"Finally, after ages" Bosha said sarcastically.

"Here' your clothe's and don't you not dare not wearing it, faster!" Fifi said.

"Thanks" I replied sarcastically and went to my drawer to pick a underwear to wear, my eye's caught a sexy red pair of underwears I bought at a lingerie store, only because someone forced me. And yes it's Fifi, she drag me to the mall once and I ended buying this pair of lingerie. I pick it up and was about to let go off my towel to wear my undies when someone talks at my back.

"That's a nice underwear you have in there, it's that what I thought it is?" Fifi ask me.

I scrambled on covering myself ,I nearly forgot that they are in my room. They could have seen me naked. oh ma mama.

"very nice for a stripper, don't tell me you had taken our jokes seriously? or you forgot our presence here?" Bosha said now grinning and teasing me. Why did I change here, when I can change inside the walk-in closet.