Chapter Six

Author's Note

I was reading the previous chapters and there are so many mistyped words..I'll fix it when I had the time to.

It's so hard having a baby sister sometimes you have to babysit them...ugh this sucks

_winona_

CHAPTER SIX

Afternoon Party of Elsa

6:00 pm

Elsa's POV

Do I really have to do this? Oh My Gosh I'm nervous this is my first time hosting a party.

"Honey, the party shall start in ten minutes and you're not still dress?" my mother said walking into my room then comes in front of me, looking at me intently..

"What? do I have something on my face?" I ask her, it most have been the make-up, the make-up artist put on many on my face.

"No, you just look beautiful" mother said handling me the red dress that Fifi insist for me to buy when we have gone shopping yesterday at the mall. Thank God, it's not revealing.

"Oh Thank you, Mother" I said then went into the bathroom to change.

"Does it look good on me?" I said going out of the bathroom then stands infront of my mirror to examine myself again .

"I assure, Darling. You really look very pretty. we should head down now the guest are waiting." Mother said holding my hand ushering us to go down.

"Lets give our Princess Elsa a round of appluase." the host said. Then I heard the crowd clapping their hands. I greet some of my guest while going infront of the stage to announce what really is the party for and to welcome the guest.

"Me and my family particularly my Mother, throw this grand party was because I was hired at the hospital I applied for and was expecting to be there by monday, so I might not be able to see you guys in a while and this will be like a farewell to us" I heard a low disappointed sound from the crowd of people while others had a sad face. "but people don't worry, It's not like I will not visit the island." I said with an alive tone. "clock is ticking, so lets enjoy the rest of the night, thank you and enjoy the party" I greeted and head down the stage.

I was engulfed by my two friends the moment I stepped out of the stage. Their hands on both of my arms like I am held hostage, they drag me into sit.

"Why didn't you tell us?"Fifi said eagerly.

"i don't know it hadn't cross my mind" I said honestly, it's the truth I said to myself it didn't really cross my mind to tell them.

"Well we are happy for you" Bosha said comes to me and hugs me.

"Wow! You'll be soon living in New York!" Fifi said excitedly.

"Yes I guess." I replied. " then we should have a blast " Fifi said dragging us to the dance floor.

I stand there looking at them enjoying theirselves, when they noticed me. " what are you doing? You should enjoy , dance?" Bosha said. Bosha may be the slightly normal twin between the two but when she's been influenced by her sister and when she's really into it, you can't stop her.

" you know dancing is not my thing"  the I started walking to get something to drink.

" oh no you don't. Your going to dance with us, it's really easy" she said then holding my hips to teach me to sway my hips ." Come on Princes, dance ." I have no choice so I at least tried dancing .. When somebody interrupted us.  I glance at who it is. " good evening Audrey , Amadea " he said looking at his cousins then." And princess Elsa," he said kissing my hand again then asking." Can I have this dance?" Oh come on before I could even reply my friends replied for me.  Great.

" yes yes, she may go on Elsa." Fifi said and bosha nudging me towards Daniel causing me to tripped on my heels which made me to hold unto Daniel for support.