Chapter Four

wazzup guyzzz

It's been a while.....I graduated this friday so I've been busy these past  few days... congratulations to me...so excited to go to college..

hell yeah...

Listen to the song when i was your man its a nice song by Bruno Mars but I prefer the girl version...

Ive been playing it on guitar and it sounds good...try to those who knows how to play guitar...

here goes chapter three...

Elsa's POV

         As I enter my room I hurriedly went and search for my phone on my bedside table and called for my freak friends...I waited for someone to answer the phone....I lay on my bed while holding the phone in my ear...

Ring....ring....ring...ring.. What's taking this girls to answer the phone.

I was about to hang up when someone speaks on the other line.

"hello, Elsa sorry I didnt hear the phone ringing." she replied.

"It's okay, Bosha I called to invite you to my party" I said.

Bosha is my friend who happened to be Daniel Carteret's cousin that make's them related. Bosha is my classmate when I was in third grade she was this silent type girl who always read books. There's this one incident when some of our classmates where making fun of her, I cannot just stand there and watch them toy her, so I tried to helped her but they were so many. They made fun of us until her sister came and rescued us. That was the time we started being friends.

"I thouht you hated parties and now youre having a party of your own?" my friend ask.

"Its not supposed to be a big party but my Mother insist on having one, so I dont have a choice anymore" i explained hugging Mr. Willows , a stuff toy my father gifted on my fifth birthday and until now I still have it.

"oh...well ...thats your mother" she just said.

"yeah...so are you coming?" I ask.

"of course your highness , I will come"she replied teasingly. My friends always do that when I have a favor to ask or I tell them something to do...but I hate it also when somebody addressed me like that. I mean it's not like Pitcairn is a big kingdom, I'm not being ungrateful but it's just a small island. Anyhow, I love this place.

" Ugh..cut it out..Bosha" i just replied.

"what?" she just said acting innocently.

"and tell also your freak of a sister to c-" I wasn't able to finish what i am saying when someone yells at the phone making me to put away the phone from my ear. What the. " what's with the yelling"

"Elsa???????" she yells. I heard a woman's voice on the phone and that was surely Fifi; Bosha's older sister by a minute so basically they are twins . At first I thought Fifi was these mean and full of herself type of girl, but deep in side of her you can see that she's nice.

"hello Elsa?" Still talk yelling... Hayssstttt..

Now Im hearing two different voices ...they had putted the phone in a speaker mode ....oh no... my freak friends are out of their den..

"oh, Hello Fifi" I said lazily, it's not that I'm not happy to talk to her but when they two join forces, it's draining. It takes a lot of energy to talk to them especially Fifi .

"Why did you call? you could have call me instead of Bosha." I heard a loud groan on the phone that was probably Bosha. well yeah.. If I could have called you, you would just insist on going shopping and clubbing and that was not my thing to do. I said to myself and that's why my dear friend Fifi, I did not call you. I said to myself.