Chapter Eight

I woke up to the continuous ringing of my phone near me..who dare to ruin my beauty sleep..ugh. I reach for my phone on the nightstand  answering the call.placing it on my ear I said hello.
"hello, whose this?" I said with irritation.
"hello honey it's me your mother"
I look at my phone screen and yes it was really my mother.
"sorry mother, I forgot to call you yesterday "
"sure hon, I was about to call you yesterday when you did not call us , but then I thought  maybe you'd be tired and all and you want to rest..So how are you settling there?" my mother ask.
"Yes I'm  fine now mom  thanks for the concern...and this place is amazing and it's spacious , you could have just gotten me a smaller one , I'm leaving alone anyways." I mumbled.
"Oh nonsense, we just want what's best for you dear , especially your father" pausing for a bit " so how's your workplace, is it good the people there in the hospital? She ask me .

         What is she talking about , What hospital?!, oh yes the hospital St.Luke's . Dot dot dot oh today's Monday and they're expecting.. Oh my I should be preparing to go by now. What time is it? Shocks I'm late .......oh my I only have thirty minutes left...

          I said goodbye to my mother "not yet mom and I think I'm going to be late for my first day at work, so bye for now mom. I love you . I'll call if I've got time" she was about respond when , I ended the call , left my phone at the bed and rushed to the bathroom.

           Drying my body with my towel ,I swear that was the fastest shower I had done on my entire existence and it makes me want to jump into the shower again. But I don't have time and choice now , do I ?.. Opening the closet door , I take on the first blouse and skirt that I saw  since I don't have time to pick for my best clothes now.. Putting on the white blouse and the black pencil skirt that stops just above my knee,then put on my one and only stilleto . Walking in front of the mirror to check myself I thought not bad for my first day . Curling my eye lashes and putting mascara on it , next my brows then  a lipstick to paint my lips red forgetting blush on .. hah that's it  I'm Beautiful anyways I don't need a lot of make up to put on ... I thought ... hahaha..confident

      Walking out of my room I search for my phone , checked my bag if all my valuables are indeed complete. Confirming it, I rushed my way out, not forgetting to lock the door.  Walking to the elevator when I saw it closing ." Please hold it" I told the man.

"Good Morning, Ma'am. I'm Berto, the man in charge in this elevator, going down maam? " He asked nicely. "Good Morning to you too, Berto, yes ,ground floor please." I replied nicely, noticing him punching on the G letter.

I glance at my watch and I only have 15 minutes left to be at the hospital on time...I rushed at the front door, lucky for there is a taxi there.." At the Saint Luke's Hospital, please and please make it fast or I'll be really really late" I told the driver desperately.  "First day of work? " he ask trying to make conversation . " yes and I'm afraid that they would take it back for being late."   "I hope they won't since we're already here" he responded hopefully for me. " thank you and wish me luck" I mumbled even though I don't completely know the man. I gave him the fare and immediately went inside.

         Entering
"Excuse me, are you Elsa Bailene?" said the woman on the desk. " Yes I am" I answered noticing a picture of me in her desk. " They've been waiting for you at the President's Office, Ma'am." she informed me. " Thank you for informing me,hmm, Stacey." I said reading her name. "Pleasure, well you better go, you wouldn't want them waiting for you." she said.. " right" I said then went in to the elevator not knowing where I was going, I look back at Stacey. " Top floor, to the right until the end of the hallway." she said.. " Thanks, your a lifesaver." I said..

Okay here it is the head's office. i knocked twice until someone opened the door. " Hello, Sir. Good Morning, I'm Elsa Bailene. Sorry for making you wait" I said politely. " Good Morning too Miss, come in" he said motioning for me to sit on the couch. " Sir, Miss. Bailene has already arrived." the man said to the other man on the desk with his chair backing. " Finally" he just said then standing up. oh my gosh this is hilarious. I can't believe this, of all the people in planet earth why him?....unbelievable.

END OF CHAPTER EIGHT

Sorry if it was too short...

sorry guys late upload, I've been very very busy this couple of months. Being in college is just so brain and never wracking .....There's so much to study.....but it will all be worth it in the end anyways....I'm a future social worker by the way..
I just hope I can survive college...