Clones?Test?

Haru's pov

After school which just saying glad I'm a only here for however long until everyone graduates but, back to topic Iruka-Sensei *cough*dolphin*cough* asked me to stay behind so he could talk to me.... great.

"Haru as you probably already know the test to become a ninja is in a couple of days an-"he starts off before I cut him off.

"Wait so you mean to tell me I have two days to learn everything!"I yelled exaggeratedly and 'fainted' which made Sensei sweat drop .

"Um... yes so I was gonna ask you if you could make a clone of any type because that's what we're testing."he said with an undertone of ..... whatever I can't read people! I didn't even know a lot of our enemies were enemies!

"Let's see I've never tried but maybe I could control the vines and flowers to make a replica of myself let's try.."I trailed off and concentrated on making plants grow from my palms into a person eventually creating not one but two look alikes! I'm so proud.

"Look Sensei didn't even need to use hardly any magic!"I say before looking over to a shocked Sensei.

"Um are you ok?"I ask while waving my hand in his face.... wait I have an idea !

"SENSEI NARUTO DID IT AGAIN!"I yell well that woke him up...

"Huh,huh where?"he said while spinning in a circle ,cue face palm.

"Finally, I snapped you out of your daze you just were standing and thinking!"I say doing hand gestures and everything.

"Oh is that so? Well you can go know I have to talk to the hokage,ok?"he said with fake enthusiasm  so of course I returned it!

"Ok I'll see you tomorrow Sensei!"I say then run home to get a map Sensei had given me that morning so I could find a training ground to practice my clones and different magics.

TimeSkip brought to you by looking forward to summer then wishing it away because of boredom!

So, I finally made it to the training grounds after a little mix-up or as everyone else would say holding the map upside down....

Sasuke's pov

I was about to go buy some more tomatoes when I saw a certain head of teal hair sticking out so I decided to follow her because, you know someone could try to kill her or something........hn.

"Ok so first thing .... practice making clones!"Haru exclaimed fist pumping before sitting down holding her palms out which is really weird because Justus require hand-signs, right?

Back to Haru-Chan!

So I decided to practice making clones first, harder than you think! First I had got a little paranoid because
I felt some watching me, I could hear leafs rustling, and there's a very strong smell of*sniff,sniff* tomato?

"Come out Sasuke! You know you reek of tomatoes!"I yelled.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I'm sorry for such a short chapter I didn't want it to be but I didn't know when to end it so ....yeah
I hope you have a great summer and comment who Haru should be with!