ten

"I kind of miss being able to always know what you're thinking." I chuckled. It's been seventy-two hours since we stopped being able to hear each others thoughts and it's very weird to say the least. Draco laughed, nodding. We haven't defined whatever it is that we are, but all that mattered to us is that we knew what we felt.

       "I agree. I think communicating was so much easier when we could just think." Draco sighed. We spent hours sitting in the Astronomy Tower again, just sitting in silence. Occasionally we would speak, but it would be about the stars. Since we stopped being able to think to each other, we've talked about the skies and what's in them. Be it clouds, stars, galaxies, or planets.

      "Hey, Draco? What's your favorite constellation?" I asked suddenly. He laughed, shrugging. He looked over to me and smiled. "Mine's Draco the Dragon." I smirked. "Not just because of you, by the way. Partially, yeah, but it's also because of the stories behind it." Draco nodded, intertwining our fingers.

       "Let me show you something." Draco smiled. I rose an eyebrow, but stood up and followed him. He led us to the broom closet used for Quidditch practice and games. He grabbed his broom out and invited me to get on with him. So I did. We flew away from the grounds to this clearing nearby. We landed and got off the broom. I stood in the clearing and stared at the sky. You could see more stars here than at Hogwarts. "Harry, lie with me." Draco spoke softly from the ground nearby. I looked over at him and gave in. I sat down and laid my head on Draco's chest.

      "I love spending this time with you," I chuckled. Draco looked down at me as I looked up at him. "Who knew you were this much fun to be around." He playfully rolled his eyes at me and moved to sit up. I followed suit, wrapping an arm around him. "Seriously, though. I love this."

     "I do too. I'm still sorry for being a royal pain in the arse before we could, y'know, hear each other." Draco sighed, looking over at me. I slowly leaned in to him. As we pulled away, we both smiled.

     "Don't be sorry."