Assasination

(This is Septiplier)

(Mark's POV)

I was a famous assassin and I was called to assassinate someone by the name of Seán William McLoughlin. Apparently he is a prince, I have no idea why he was chosen but a mission is a mission. I had hidden near the castle that he was about to enter. I kept a sharp eye to make sure that when he was alone I could assassinate him without any suspicion. I waited for a little bit but luckily he was alone in his room. I grabbed a vine that was close and went inside his window to his room. I snuck up behind him and covered his mouth and grabbed both of his hands, holding them behind his back. I smirked at his face, his ocean eyes was full of fear. How cute. I felt a pain in chest when I remembered the mission. I decided to go with kidnapping him instead. I whispered in a low, husky voice, "I am going to uncover your mouth but if you scream, I will kill you. Got it?" He nodded and I uncovered his mouth. He kept quiet, good thing he learned fast. I picked him up with one arm and swung him over my shoulder. I climbed out of the window and left the castle quickly before any of the people noticed. I went to my apartment which was quite far. It was good thing I stopped and blindfolded him before hand on the trip here. I placed him down on my bed and grinned at him. "What's the matter, prince?" I leaned over him as I inspected his emotion. Fear was very cute on his face unlike other people I had killed. It had a certain charm to it that I love. He stuttered out a question I get asked with all my victims. "A-are you going to k-kill me?" I chuckled softly, "Nope, I'm just going to keep you here with me. But first, don't you want that blindfold off?" He nodded, hesitantly and I removed it slowly. He examined my face and I grinned. "Like what you see my prince?~" He just blushed and asked "Why haven't I seen you before? But you look so familiar." I raised a brow at his confused face. His face then lit up and I was confused. "Mark! It's you! Don't you remember me from childhood? You told me you loved me.." He trailed off, looked away, and shut his mouth. I had memories flashing over and over. "Ah, yes. I remember you Prince. You still have that cuteness to you as you had back then." I grabbed his chin to make him face me. "Here's something I forgot to do a while back." He raised a brow and I smirked.

(Well that's it for now. If you want a part two just comment it. If not then it'll just end there. It's your choice, bye)