Ice skating with the family

Patton suggested they all go ice skating. Of course his boyfriend Logan agreed and Virgil did not want to since he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Patton but Roman convinced him to come. They got to the rink and Virgil held on to Patton. The father figure helped teach Virgil to skate. Roman and Logan skated in front of them and smiled whenever they passed the two. "Don't worry Virgil, just take it slow." Patton spoke and Virgil nodded. "Thanks Dad." He smiled and Virgil manage to keep balance so the two sped up. Catching up to the other traits, Virgil held Patton's hand for support and he always liked it when Patton held his hand. Roman's eyes widened when Virgil waved before passing him. Logan and Roman began to speed up as well. The four were now competing for anything. Soon they all got tired and got out of the rink. Patton took off Virgil's skates before kissing his head. "Thanks Dad. Love you." Virgil smiled gratefully. "Love you too son!" Logan walked next to them and kissed both of their heads. "Love you too Dad." He chuckled at Logan and hugged both of them. Patton smiled happily and hugged them back. Princey joined in the hug. "Love you little bro." They all shared a family hug and their 'I love you's'. The four went to a restaurant, ate, before going home. Virgil gotten tired and since he was the smallest and lightest he got to be carried by Patton, which was happy to carry his youngest son. Roman found him adorable when he was asleep in Patton's arms. Logan smiled as they walked home. They soon came into the house and Patton put Virgil in his bed. Patton stayed in the room for a bit, playing with his hair then he kissed his head. "Love you Virgil, sweet dreams." Virgil had a small smile on his face. Patton turned off the light before leaving. Roman and Logan had went to bed and Patton kissed both of their heads, said goodnight, and tucked them in. He went to his own room and smiled before climbing into bed and going to sleep.