Chapter three ~ Eren

The next day, Eren can't stop looking around for Levi. He doesn't know what it is, but Levi gave him a feeling that he's never felt before. He isn't sure what that feeling is. Maybe it's really true fear, maybe it's something else. Whatever the feeling, Eren is set on befriending Levi.

He looks for his black sports car, but doesn't see it yet. He decides to give up for now. He doesn't want to seem too desperate anyway.

~~

His first and second period passed by quickly. He thought of the boy named Levi the whole time.

It is now his third period class, language. He always had a passion for languages. No matter the language. He took out a notebook to write notes in. He takes notes in language classes even when they aren't necessary.  He was just grabbing his pencil when he feels an icy stare on the back of his head.

Eren turns around to see the familiar, short, raven haired boy, Levi. Levi was standing in the doorway, staring at Eren. He had an expressionless face. To hide his shock, Eren smiles at Levi and waves at him. To his surprise . . .

Levi. Waved. Back.

This made Eren smile more. He stood up out of his seat, and walked to Levi.

"Hi, Levi." Eren said eagerly.

Levi looks at the eager boy, but doesn't say anything. He just nods his head.

"I didn't know you were in this class, Senpai...." Eren says a little sheepishly.

"I just joined today." His voice was as deep and soothing as ever. It sent shivers down Eren's spine.

"O-oh. That would explain why I never noticed you were in this class."

"You've also only started going to this school since yesterday." That was the longest thing Levi has ever said to Eren. And it meant the world to Eren.

"S-Senpai.... how did you know that...?" Eren couldn't hide his shock.

Levi just looks away awkwardly.

Eren opens his mouth to say something, but is interrupted by the teacher for the beginning of class. Eren goes to his seat and sits in it, sharpening his pencil and ready to take notes.

~~

The whole class period felt odd to Eren. He kept feeling eyes on him, but when he looked around, no one was looking at him. It gave him a weird feeling.

It's now lunch break. Eren sits on the ground under an apple-blossom tree with his home lunch. He prefers to eat alone. Especially since he doesn't particularly know anyone here. Eren gets lost in his thoughts.

Zhinganshina. He misses that school. It had all of his friends, and of course he somewhat popular. Now that he's here, he doesn't fit into any crowds. That Armin kid seemed nice enough, but Eren is just too unsure. He doesn't know who he can trust just yet.

"Oi, brat."

Eren shakes his head, clearing his thoughts. He looks up to see Levi standing in front of him. "O-oh. Senpai..."

"Tch. What are you doing, brat?" He stares at Eren coldly.

"E-erm... eating lunch..."

"Hm. Boring." He starts to walk away, but Eren grabs a hold of his wrist.

"S-Senpai. W-will you sit and eat with me...?" What are you talking about? You barely know him. Why are you so obsessed?

Levi stops and thinks about it. He eventually sighs and sits next to Eren. They stay like that in a comfortable silence throughout the rest of the lunch break.

~~~

The day soon comes to an end and Eren is back home. Or... his house anyway. He greets no one and goes to his room. He stays there for the rest of the night.

~~~~~

Sorry it's late! I hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for more tho! I'm really sorry for publishing this late! Gommenasai!

~ Akira-Chan