Chapter five ~ Eren

Its the weekend now. Eren cant get Levi out of his head. He only thought of him all Saturday morning.

Eventually his mother forced him out of the house to explore the new town. Reluctantly, he made his way out of the house and down the street towards the mall. The mall is the only place he knows in this stupid town anyway.

He looks around the shops, looking for something interesting. Suddenly there is something that has piqued his interest. A person. A boy. Levi.

"Hey! Levi!" Even smiles a wide grin and waves frantically as Levi turns his head. Levi shoots him an icy glare, but Eren is just glad to see a familiar face. Besides, they're basically pals now. Eren makes it over to where Levi is.

"What do you want, brat?" Levi snaps.

"Hey, that's no way to treat a friend." Eren smiles, Levi seems startled by this statement. "Anyways, I was just cruising around when I saw you, so I thought maybe we could hang out!"

"Us?! You want to hang out together? With me?!" Levi seems disgusted, surprised almost.

"Well, yeah.... unless your busy. I don't want to burden you."

"No... I'm just getting some stuff for my cat..."

Levi has a cat? How cute! What is Eren thinking? Levi is anything but cute! He's scary and hard and intimidating.

"So you have a cat? That's nice!" Eren is just trying to make small talk now.

"Shut up."

"Well, what do you say? Wanna hang out?"

"Pfft! Sure, kid." He agreed to hang out!! "On one condition." Oh great...

"Wh-What is it...?"

"Oh don't get all scared. I just want to assure you that this isn't a date! So don't go trying anything on me."

Eren blushes, "y-yeah, I know it's not a date. We're both men."

"Alright. We need to stop by my house before we hang out though, I have to drop all this stuff off."

"Okay..." his house. They're going to Levi's house!

~~~~~~~~

Heyyy, sorry it's been like a year or more since I updated... I'm gonna try and update more often.

Until next time,
BON VOYAGE!!

~ Silver