Chapter 4

After a long stressful shift the girls went to go to the mall to get to know each other. They got lunch at Sonic. When they were out to lunch Abigail asked Audrey a question of what did she do before becoming a paramedic. Her answer was "I was a doctor in the marines before I became a paramedic." From there they started talking about family. Abigail answered that her dad was a paramedic at 51 before he got promoted captain and then Audrey answered with the same sentence as Abigail answered. Then from there they went to the mall and had a really good time getting to know each other.

*Time Skip 10 weeks later*

During roll call in the morning the girls arrived at the same time and walk in together talking, then went to the locker room to get changed. When Cap called that it is roll call everybody ran to their place in line and they found Harrison in the line. After roll call everybody went about their day by playing games, reading a book, or watching the news. Harrison then goes up to Abigail and ask "Do you want to go to the movies tomorrow?"

"Sure," Abigail answered

So after a couple of calls the engine goes to get food for dinner that Foster has to cook.When they are on there way to the store a car speeds past a stop sign into the engine. Then it rolls on its side.

Will everyone be okay? Sorry that i have not posted in a while I didn't know what to right then I was watching Emergency this morning so I wrote this part. More to come soon.