Chapter 5

Watch the full video the painting is really cool at the very end and is a combination of different songs that play well he paints.

Then all of a sudden she hears this crush and the truck rolls on its side. She then climbs out of the engine with everybody else. Then Cap says in the radio that they need paramedics and a ambulance at their location.

*Time Skip After Shift*

Abigail goes home to change into a white sweater, black leggings, gold bird earrings, brown lace up combat boots, a brown purse, and for the hair she puts it in a fishtail braid. She then goes back to her pickup and meets Harrison at a restaurant to eat before the movie. After they had dinner they went to the movies to see The Book of Henry. When the movie ended Harrison drove Abigail back to the restaurant so she could get her truck and drive to her house.

*Time Skip To Shift*

When everybody arrives they start roll call and once they finish they get called to a brush fire with Abigail and Audrey dad's fire house. When they arrive to the fire they were one of the first companies on scene. They were about to go up to the tent to see were they are needed but as they get out of the trucks they got called to help with a tree falling on a house with family inside were the fire was started. So off they went with there lights and sirens on to the house. They got there and Harrison got the K-12 to cut up the tree and 2 people from the engine to help get the family out. Nobody was hurt bad all they had were cuts so they went to cut up the tree then they were done at the house and moved back to the base. Once they got there it was already lunch time and they had a break to eat so they got food and found a shaded area to eat there lunch as a group before they get called out again. Once they all eat and had lots of water they all went to the captain in charge to see what to do next. They had to go help Station 45 (John is the captain of this station) rescue a firefighter.

Who's the firefighter hurt is it John or somebody else?