Chapter 3

After a good game of bowling and Jackson won, they all want home.

Time Skip
Next shift they all arrived at the station. After they all get changed and line up in front of the trucks. Roll call was over then cap said that Abigail had to cook dinner this shift and that a school was coming on tour of the station after lunch.

After lunch
The school arrived after they had lunch and the squad was out on a call.So Harrison and Abigail had to give the tour. When they go to the engine the kids are able to climb up it and ask question and one question was "How long are you guys on shift for."
"We are on shift for 24 hours" I answered. Then from there we went into cap's office and showed them what desk was his and what desks are for b-shift captain and c-shift captain. While we are in the office the squad came back from the call. Once the squad is parked we show them the squad, then the locker room, and then the sleeping quarters. While we were about to answer question they had we got called to a fire.
"3000 Adams Street 3-0-0-0 Adams Street, Cross Street Bellveiw."As soon as we hear that we all run to the engine/squad with the kids watching.
Cap answers in the mic "Station 51 KMG 365." When we get there we all go to cap he says that we all grab that Harrison and I would be taking the line in. Once we got in there was an explosion. I radioed in saying that we need a backboard. Once we got outside we put the fire out and want to the hospital.
Dixie said that he only has a broken leg and broken arm and that he will be off work for about 10 weeks.