Chapter 3 - discovered

{Not Edited}

Michael's POV

i was walking down by the peer. i do this almost every night so i can get away from my apartment where my roommate played loud music and drank all night.

i usually just took a stroll down by the water and sit and watch the moon reflect onto the water for a little while.

as i was walking down by the water it was dark and all i could see was the moon light on the water and some light coming off of a bridge that went past the peer.

as i was walking i suddenly found myself on the ground. i had tripped on a log or something. well at least that's what i thought until i looked back.

i couldn't believe what i had discovered.

i saw a girl laying on the ground. she was unconscious and covered with mud from waves coming up on the shore.

from what i could tell she had blonde hair and was very thin. i quickly pick her up and take her to my car and drive back to my place.
-
it's about 12am and i know that my room mate is definitely passed out in his room by now.

i take her and set her on the couch that i covered with a sheet because she is still covered in mud and salt water. i take a wet rag and start to wipe the filth from her face when she starts to shiver. i go grab a blanket from my room and cover her up.

i figured in the morning i'll just take her home or back to wherever she came from.

i continued to wipe her face when i suddenly see that she looks very familiar.

i quickly get up and grab my phone. i dial a number that i've had to call too many time to count and always as greeted with bad news.

"hello?" he answered

"what the hell did you do?"

-
i'm really excited for the next chapter!
what do you guys think so far??
comment below who you guys think Michael just called:)
-SB