Chapter 5 - The Explanation

{Not Edited}

Michaels POV

She looked at me with such sad eyes as she noticed that she was JJ and that i was talking to her. Tears formed in her eyes as she realized that she had no idea who she was or where she was.

I could tell that she was overwhelmed so I suggested for her to take a shower and to get washed up and that we'd talk more after.

She hesitantly got up and followed me to the bathroom where I got her all set up and left her to do her thing.

After i heard the water start, all the anger inside me built up and the next thing I knew, I had punch a hole in the wall.

I just can't believe that he could hurt such an amazing girl and that in less than 8 hours, he'd be here to take her back.

-

In about 15 minutes she came out dressed in one of my old band tees and a pair of my sweatpants. I'm not a very big guy, but she was literally swimming in my clothes. God she probably weighs like 90 lbs.

"Who are you?" She asked me in a shaky voice.

"I'm Michael. I'm a friend of yours. You'd been in a bad accident so I brought you here."

"Why didn't you take me to a hospital or something?"

Even though she had no idea who she was, she still had that stubborn little kid like way of talking. I always had found it cute.

"Because it's not that easy."

I hoped that she wouldn't ask anymore questions, but I knew better than that.

"Why not?"

"Your boyfriends job could be compromised. Now please don't ask anymore questions. He'll be here in a few hours to pic you up. By then your clothes will be clean and you will not tell him that you wore mine."

All she did was nod her head. She was curled up in the recliner in my living room. She didn't move once and didn't say a word.

-

JJ's POV

I'm so confused and scared. I have no idea where I am or even who I am. My head is pounding and by collar bone hurts. It's probably broken. How would I know that? It's not like I'm a doctor or something. Or am I? Ugh I don't know! Michael seems very sincere, but I'm not sure if I can trust him.

My thought process is interrupted by a knocking at the door. Michael runs over to me and quickly whispers,
"Don't ask questions. All it will do is make him angry. Just follow my lead."
I don't argue. I just stay where I am.

Michael opens the door and a tall blonde barges in and looks at me and practically shouts, "Baby! I'm so glad that you are alright. I was really worried!" And then he walks over to me and picks me up and pulls me into a hug. Leaving my feet dangling above the floor because of how much taller he is.

"Um... Luke. I think that JJ should crash here for a few nights. She's uh a little shooken up. I'm gonna have Ashton come over and check her out so you don't have to deal with medical stuff."

I can tell that what Michael said did not make Luke happy because his grip on me tightened. I look up to him and say, "Please Luke?" He then gritted his teeth and then let me go resulting in me dropping back down into the recliner and responds, "Fine, but you better not do anything. She's my girl Mike." He pokes Michaels chest roughly, causing him to stumble back a bit.

"I'll see you later baby doll" Luke says as he kisses my cheek and then proceeds out the door.

Michael plops down on the couch and breaths out in relief.

"That could've gone a lot worse if he hadn't been sober"

-
End of this chapter!
Comment what you guys think
Don't forget to vote pls :))