Chapter 6 - f.r.i.e.n.d.s

JJ's POV

I woke up to the sound of something sizzling. I fell asleep curled up in the recliner soon after Luke left. I still don't know how I feel about him. Michale made him seem really mean, but I thought he was quite nice. Very attractive.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up to see Michael in the kitchen cooking. I think he was making bacon.

I got up and walked to the counter and leaned up against it, but soon winced as the pressure put on my arm sent pain up to my collar bone.

"Ash will be over soon to fix you up."

I just nodded my head and sat down. I wish I could remember. I just want to know who I am.

-

Obviously Ashton knows me by the way he greeted me with a hug, but I still can't remember him. I can't remember anything.

"Let me get a looks'y at what the damage is." Ashton smiles as he ushered me to join him sitting on the couch. He felt my collar bone which just caused me to wince in pain and double over.

"Yep, definitely broken." Michael and Ashton shared a worrisome glance at one another and then Ashton continued his check up.

-

"Welp. Wear the sling and I'll be back in a week or so to take the stitches out. You should be up and at em again real soon."

Ashton smiled gave me a hug and then walked to the door to leave. He and Michael shared a couple words with one another, but did it quiet enough that I couldn't hear it.

After Ashton left Michael joined me in the living room.

"Wanna watch Friends?"

I gave him a confused look and asked him what Friends was. It's obviously a movie or a show, but I have no idea what it's about.

"It's you're favorite show."

He had a sad look on his face and it made me feel bad that I can't remember anything.

-

We sat on the couch watching Friends and I could see why it was my favorite show. It was hilarious. Chandler is my favorite and I can so see him and Monica getting together.

As Mike and I sat on the couch, he kept to the far side away form me. I was cold as tired so I scooted over and rested my head on his shoulder.

Michaels POV

Oh god. What if Luke walks in. He'd kill us both. She's so comfy though and I don't wanna make her move. This isn't right. I don't wanna be brutally murdered for just letting her sleep on my shoulder.

I slowly moved and replaced my body with a pillow. Thank god she didn't wake up. She curled up in a ball and small snores were heard.

She is so cute. It just makes me feel worse allowing her to be treated the way she is by Luke. I don't want him to take her back and hurt her again. He's really hurt her this time and I don't ever want that to happen again.

-
Sorry for slow updates :/