Colors(Day6xReader)

**READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END PLEASE!!!**

I'm really starting to fall in deeper to Day6 man~

.....Crap...the first one of these that I've ever done x'D Let's all pray that it'll turn out okay

Requested by: thatweridoTahlia

~I've been quietly living in a deep tunnel that swallowed up the light. On the dark road ahead, I can't see a single step ahead. I can't see anything. I can't feel anything. Me in the black and white photo my world that has spread black. I'm so tired, I'm so tired. Now I'm so sick of it. The colors of you that I see from time to time it raises me up because you're the only one with your own color~

"There she is."

"Her?"

"Yeah, her."

"Why's she always by herself?"

You continued walking, ignoring all the stares and whispers that were directed at you. Everyday it was just like this. Everyday somebody was talking about you, looking at you. It was all the same and it happened so often that you seemed to be an expert at ignoring your surroundings now. Doesn't mean it makes it easier though you still felt awful every time you heard one bad thing said about you. You still feel a prick in your heart with every glare pointed your way.

Sighing you walked out of the school and headed down the street towards your home. Well, it wasn't much of a home to you anymore just more like a house to live in. You didn't want to be here, surrounded by a bunch of people who cared nothing for you. You wanted to leave, you needed to leave, you couldn't stand being here where you weren't wanted anymore. 

"I hate this life," you muttered as you kicked a rock and stopped on the small crossing bridge. Leaning against the railing you rested your chin on your palm and stared out at the clear sky. 

"Only thing enjoyable about this place."

"Oh? Yeah I guess that is a pretty good view." You heard a voice say from behind you suddenly, making you jump and widen your eyes.

You turned around and saw a group of guys behind you making you look at them with confusion and surprise. Since when did they get there? 

"Uhm, hi?"

"Hello," the one who answered you before replied with a smile. "Sorry if I scared you, we were just passing by when I heard you."

"Uh, okay then."

You turned back around and decided to leave, thinking it was just a bit creepy that they showed up out of no where and were being nice. "Bye then," you waved at them over your shoulder and kept walking.

"Wait!"

~I try holding out my hand to catch you but you get farther away, hold out your hand. Color me like that red sunset so I won't lose myself (Colors, Colors) I'm running out of breath as I run to the deep ocean that swallowed up the stars. I see the dry land from far away but your touch is like the sweet rain, it colors my heart~

You let out another sigh and looked down at the hand that was holding your arm, keeping you from moving. You looked back at the guy and raised an eyebrow. "Yes?"

His eyes widened and he quickly removed his hand, "Uhm, well me and my friends are kinda lost so we were wondering if you could help us out and give us directions."

"To?"

"Oh! Uhm, one second." He turned around and called out to one of the guys by the railing a little further. "Hyung! Where do we need to go again?"