How To Not Be A Heartbreaker(Jisung-Stray Kids)

Requested by: MarriedToKpop

~Rule number one, is that you gotta have fun. But baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to run. Rule number two, just don't get attached to somebody you could lose. So le-let me tell you~

Hearing your phone buzz once again you sighed and reached over, grabbing your phone from the table and turning it off. Throwing it back onto the couch you laid your head back and closed your eyes trying to get some sleep since you were preoccupied trying to get someone to leave you alone. Though when you heard your house phone ring you groaned and picked it up to look at the caller ID.

"Seriously?" You asked, frustrated to no end.

"Hello?"

"Noona!" A cheery voice sounded through the other end of the phone making a smile unconsciously cross onto your face. 

"Hi, Jisung-ah."

"Hey, I was thinking about hanging out tomorrow. That okay with you?"

"Yeah, that's totally fine! I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"See ya, night." He said letting you respond before hanging up, making you set your house phone back on the charger and getting up from the couch.

You started to head back to your room but was stopped when you heard a knock on the front door. Confused you walked to the door and looked through the peep hole, though it didn't help when you saw no one. So you unlocked the bolt and lock on the door before pulling it open to reveal someone you did not want to see at this point.

[A/n: Alright I'm just letting you know I'm about to use a random guy's name so it had no connection to anyone!] "Seung hyun, what are you doing here?"

He came closer and looked down at you, though you noticed something was off. "Plea-Please let me explain what happened."

"I already know what happened and I don't want to hear anything else. So please, just leave."

Suddenly he fell forward and you brought your arms up quickly before he could bring you to the floor with him, and that was when you smelt it. 

"Seung hyun, are you seriously drunk right now?! Really?" Groaning you brought his arm over your shoulder and lead him over to the couch, laying him down propping his legs up before dragging a blanket on top of him. "I cannot believe this is happening."

You rolled your eyes before going back to shut the front door, lock it, and then turn off the main room's lights, then heading to bed. You turned your phone back on and messaged your friend for a few more minutes before finally shutting your eyes and letting yourself fall asleep, not worrying about who was in the other room.

~This is how to be a heartbreaker. Boys they like a little danger. We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player, singing I lo-lo-love you. How to be a heartbreaker. Boys they like the look of danger. We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player, singing I lo-lo-love you. At least I think I do. 'Cause I lo-lo-lo-love you~

*The Next Morning*

You looked up from your breakfast when you heard groaning coming from the other room, making you roll your eyes and groan. A boy with messy hair and bags under his eyes emerged from the living room and squinted at where you sat. 

"Y/n?"

"Morning, if you're awake now can you please leave?"

He sighed and rubbed his forehead, "Can I at leas-"

Seung hyun was cut off by someone knocking on the front door making you stand and leave the kitchen. Once you opened it your eyes widened when you saw who it was.