Chapter 2. Night at Leo's

Leo's P.O.V:

Right after we showed each other what we are, I invited Kaleb to dinner and a stay at my house. So I got started on the food. I decided to make some steak and a side of mash potatoes.

~Time Skip~

After the food was done, I placed the food on the plate and made two glasses of sweet tea. I set the plates on the table and the cups beside them.

I called Kaleb to come sit down and
he actually ran into the dining room and sat down. "Hungry much?" I ask as he responds, "Heck yeah, I've been working all day and I LOVE steak!" He then digs right in the food, taking some sips of his tea. I slowly eat, not minding his messy-ness since I use to have a brother who was also messy eater like Kaleb.

~Time Skip~

"Thanks for the food Leo, that was delicious!" Kaleb comments. "Hm? Oh yeah, your welcome." I say back, getting the dishes and putting them in the sink. I start to run the warm water in the sink to wash the dishes till Kaleb comes up behind me and says, " Hey, I'll get the dishes, you can go and rest or something."

"No I'm fine, your the guest. So you go and relax." I say already scrubbing the plates with a rag. " Well to bad, I came here unannounced so I'm doing the dishes." He says taking the plate and the rag from me. "Hey! Give it back!" I yelled trying to get it back but he held it above his head.

Oh, did I mention that he taller than me? And that I can't reach the stuff he took from me? I sigh and said, " Okay fine. If you need me, I'll be taking a bath." I then leave to go do what I needed to do before he gets done. Who knows, he might be a pervert.

Kaleb's P.O.V:

"Hey! Give it back!" He yells trying to jump for the plate and rag. In my head, I was laughing. But then, he gave up and left to take a bath.

It didn't take me long to finish, and once I did, I noticed that he had other dishes in the sink. So I went ahead and do them to be nice towards a nice boy, neko, thing. Strange to have someone like me, in some way.

After the dishes, I went to go check on Leo, he has been in the bath for a long time.

Going down hall after hall, door after door, the last room I checked was the bathroom. And the only room that's light was on.

I knocked on the door and entered saying, "Hey Leo, I got done with the dishes. What do you want me to do with the-." I stopped realizing that instead of Leo in the bathtub, was a girl with the same color eyes and hair as Leo.

We end up staring at each other till she her face got really red and she ended up throwing stuff at me while yelling, "Get Out!" I then quickly ran out and shut the behind me quickly. 'Who the heck was that girl? Was that Leo's sister? Well that was a great first impression. Note the sarcasm.' I thought to myself while walking to the living room and sitting down on the couch.

Leo's P.O.V:

As I was washing my legs, I hear a knock then Kaleb voice. HE OPENED THE DOOR!!! CODE RED!!! HE OPENED THE DOOR!!!

He stopped talking realizing that I was naked in the tub. We then stared at each other till it gotten hotter in here and I then started to throw shampoo bottles and other stuff that I could grab. He immediately left the room as I was left flustered.

I then grabbed a towel, wrapped it around me, and ran straight to my room. Once in there, I sat down and sighed.

Hey guys! It's meh! I'm here to say sorry for the short chapter's and the details but I promise that it will be better the more I post.