Chapter 7. Visit from the doctor

"Hey!! Give it to me!! It is a big emergency!!" Leo says loudly as she trys to reach the medicine from the Inu hands.

      Kaleb declines the order and ran off into the living room with Leo on his tail. They soon where playing their own little game without knowing......

                                                       ....Get the cheese from the cat....

   Leo leaped forward to tackle Kaleb down but he moved out the way, letting the neko do a tuck and roll as she lunge back at the Inu, knocking him down as the bottle was throw into the air.

      Before the bottle could hit the ground, the black headed Neko caught it with her tail as she holds the Inu down. "H-How the heck are you this strong?" Kaleb asked, breathing heavily from trying to escape the Neko wrath.

       "I just am, I was taught to defend myself with I was little." The feline answers, setting the bottle down somewhere safe. Kaleb soon had an idea, an idea to escape.

       "Oh yeah? Well can you defend yourself from THIS!" The Inu yells, pushing his legs against Leo and turning his body over Leo's. Now he is hovering over the surprise Neko.

      "Gotcha!" The Inu says with a giant smirk. The Neko, still in shock, started to laugh once she had comprehend what just had happen. Then Kaleb started to laugh to.

       After a while they had laugh, they both took a breather and stared into each other eyes. As they both breathe heavily, they lean closer together. Leo put her arms around his head as he leaned even closer.

      But before their lips could touch, the front door slammed open with a man with blond hair, aqua eyes, and pale skin with some stiches, yell, "I'm here Leo!!!"

      Both the half animals heads turn towards the directions of the voice with red faces. "Okay then. I see that your busy and all so I'll come back next time." The stranger in a lab coat says, akwardly leaving.

       "CamCam, get your scaly butt back in here." The Neko says, disappearing from the Inu's arms and dragging the stranger back in the house.

      "What are you doing here Cam?" Leo asked as she sat him down on the couch besides Kaleb. The so called Cam then answers, "Well it is your check up day and you were late so I went ahead and came to check to see if you were alive." He ended with a smile.

         "Wow, thanks for worrying about me." Leo blankly says as she leaned up against the wall. Cam then pouts and says, "Well that is my way to worry about you, since you do a lot of dangerous  stuff."

      "Hey hey hey hey hey. Not in front of Kaleb." Leo quickly waving her hands as a message to not talk about it. "Oh so this guy is named Kaleb. Nice to meet you, I am Doctor Cam Anderson. I help all the half animals or mutants with there health and all."

    "Nice to meet you too. As Leo said, I am Kaleb Jones, a Inu." Kaleb says, holding his hand out to shake. Cam shook his hand as they went to silence but was quickly cut off by Leo, "Okay Cam, since you're here, let's go ahead and do the check up."

     Cam nodded his head in agreement as Leo then say to Kaleb, "You stay here. You can play the game or whatever." Kaleb nodded his head and began to get the game started.

      Once Leo and Cam reached Leo's room, Cam waited outside for Leo to get dressed for the check up. It only took a minute or two but Leo was now in a sports bra and shorts.

     When Cam entered the room with Leo's permission, he started to get his equipment out and use them. Checked her ears, eyes, nose, tail, and the scars on her body.