Chapter 6. Grumpy Day

~Kaleb's P.O.V~

After I fell asleep on the floor, I woke back up a few hours later with Leo crying in her sleep. I got up, sat on the bed besides her, and wipes the tears out from under her eyes.

      Her crying stopped so I went to go back on the floor but before I could, a hand pulled me back and a soft whisper was heard, "Please don't leave me."

     I smirked at her request as I laid down besides her, close my eyes, and drift off to sleep.

~Leo's P.O.V~ 

       I wake up with the sun hitting my eyes so I seal my eyes close and pull my head under the cover. And when I do, I feel something in bed with me.

       'Why do I feel something warm? Do I have a new cat friend? No it don't feel furry.' As I move my hand around, with my eyes closed, I feel some type of cloth. 'Clothes? Or is it just the sheets?' As I move my hand more down, my hand was stopped with another.

"If you would have keep going, you would have made it worst." A male voice said. "K-Kaleb? What are you doing in here?" I ask with my face all red, opening my eyes. "Well, you did tell me not to leave you so I got in bed with you and fell asleep." He answers with a small tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Oh. O-Okay. Well I got to get ready for school. Will you be working today?" I ask, getting up from the bed as Kaleb gets up and answers, "As always. Why?" "Well, so you can help me with math." I say, beaming a smile.

~Time Skip~ After School~ No one's P.O.V~

     After Leo left school, she started to make her way to the cafe. But before she could leave the school grounds, a group of guys started to walk towards her. 'Great! Here comes the school bullies.' Leo sighed in her head as the group got closer towards her.

     "Look who it is! Mr. Hoodie! What do you say fellas? Wanna mess with this one?" The leader of the group, Jacob, says with a smug smirk stuck on his face. "I would leave me alone if I was you. I'm not someone to mess with." Leo warns, looking up at the leader with her hood still covering half her face, casting a shadow to cover the rest of her face.

"Is someone getting a little cocky? Because if you are, I can shut that mouth right up." Jacob says, going in for a punch. But before he could touch her, Leo moved out the way, leaving him to  land face first on the ground.

     "What are y'all doing standing there? Help me out." He says yelling to his three friends who were watching the whole thing. After his command, his friends went to work and headed straight for Leo.

    Leo did not flinch or move, but stood at the same spot, waiting for the three guys to inch closer. By the time they got close enough to punch or kick her, she dodged the first two attacks and punched the third one right on the nose, leaving him with a broken and bloody nose.

    "H-Hey! He hit me!" He cried out, holding his nose. "How dare you do that to him, now we are not going to play around." The leader cried, getting up and running to Leo once again but with his three friends behind him.

      "All I want to do is go to the cafe and go home. I don't have time to play with y'all!"  Leo says, getting more grumpy than usual.

       Once the four bullies made it to Leo, they began to throw punches. And Leo just stood there getting hit, but stopped when she had enough. So she punched and kicked each of them on the head, leaving them to be knocked out.

     Then Leo began to walk her normal path to the cafe but with a grumpy mood.

~Time Skip~

    Right before Leo made it to the cafe, Kaleb noticed the atmosphere has gone tense but shook it off as he began to work again.