Chapter 4. Living Trouble

~Leo's P.O.V~ After School

'Urggggggg! Stupid Math! Why must you hate meh?!?' Any who, Math hates me and I hate math. But right now I'm going back to the café to see if Kaleb is working. I hope he is so he can help me with my work.

It took me while but I finally made it to the café! Once I entered a female waiter took me to a booth. Before she took my order, I ask, "Hey is Kaleb working today?" "Yeah he is. Would you like to have him as your waiter?" She answers and questions as I answered her question politely , " Yes please." "Coming right up Miss." She then left and went to do her job.

"Leo? What are you doing here?" I turn my head at see Kaleb. I then answer, "Oh, I came to see you so you can help me on my homework." I finish with a innocent grin. He blushed a bit and tried to cover it up but failed. "Oh, okay. I'll help you but you need to order something." "Okay!!" I grin again and ordered a chocolate molten cake with sweet tea.

Moments later, Kaleb served my food and took a seat besides me. He then began to explain everything, which made everything easier. I need a new math teacher, he doesn't explain as good as Kaleb.

........Kaleb......

To think of it, he is the only one I really talk to since I can't really get close to a human or my secret will be discovered.

" -o? Leo? Hey Leo! Are you even listening?" "Huh?!" "Are you back to earth now?!" Kaleb asked. I blushed realizing that I was staring at him and answer him, "Sorry Puppy! My mind wondered from work for a bit."

"P-puppy?!" He blushed while stuttering. I giggled at his expression then say, "Yeah! Puppy is the name I gave you since you know what." " Hey! Keep it down! Some people might think differently." I giggled once again and we got back to work.

~Time Skip~

Me and Kaleb didn't get done till about twenty minutes later. I ordered about two more cakes and more sweet tea. And once we did got done, Kaleb went back to work and I left to go home. 'Hmm, should I walk home or take the bus? Hmmm...... walking it is.'

While walking alley after alley, street after street, I finally made it home. I opened the door, closed it behind me, and locked it. Then I walked over to the couch and fell straight on it. 'I'm sleepy' Soon I fell straight asleep without taking a bath or changing clothes.

~Kaleb's P.O.V~ When Leo was at the café

'Okay, booth 10 wants sweet tea with a side of lemons and water and booth 13 needs salt and pepper at their tabl-' "Hey Kaleb, some dude wants you as his waiter." My fellow employee friend, Athena, says walking up to me. "Okay what booth or table?" I ask as she then answers, "Booth 2" I nod my head and left to do my other tasks first then I'll go see who is wants me as their waiter.

Moments past and I had got done with my task and I went to go see who my mysteries guest is. 'Booth 2, Booth 2 Boot- Beanie? Leo?' I walked faster and stood at the table looking at her.

"Leo? What are you doing here?" I ask as she turns her head and looks at me. "Oh, I came to see you so you can help me on my homework." She grins a innocent grin and I feel my face warm up.

'Am I blushing. Oh gosh!' I then turn my head away to avoid eye contact and say, "Oh, okay. I'll help you but you need to order something." "Okay!" She grins again and orders the chocolate molten cake with sweet tea.

It didn't take me long but I brought her cake and tea then I sat beside her. And when I did, I got to explaining.

~Seconds past~

"Okay, here you got to- Leo? Hey Leo! Are you even listening?" "Huh?!" "Are you back to earth now?!" I asked. She then blushed and answered, "Sorry Puppy! My mind wondered from work for a bit."

"P-puppy?!" I stuttered out with my face burning up again. She giggled and explained, "Yeah! Puppy is the name I gave you since you know what." " Hey! Keep it down! Some people might think differently." She giggled again and we got back to work.

~Time Skip~

Twenty Minutes passed by and by then, Leo had ordered two more of those cakes and more sweet tea. I had finish explaining to Leo and she understood everything and she the left to her house as I went back to work to finish my shift.

~No ones P.O.V~ Time Skip

Leo has been sleeping for awhile and Kaleb has just got off work and decided to go tell Leo about his Living Trouble.

When he got to her door step, he ringed the door bell and waited...... 'Is she asleep?' Kaleb thought and ringed the bell again but also knocked after...... 'still no answer.'

Right before his hand reached the door, the door opened and Kaleb almost hit Leo if she didn't grabbed his hand. "Can I help you Puppy?" Leo questioned as she let go of his hand and rubbed her eye sleepily.

"Sorry if I woke you but can we speak inside?" Kaleb ask as he was let inside and sat on the couch. Leo closed the door and took a seat besides him. Leo then question again, "How can I help you." She ends with a yawn as Kaleb then answers, "Well..... I kind of have a problem-"

"We all do." Leo interrupted as Kaleb continued, "- Well my problem is that my house owner kicked me out because I wasn't able to pay all of the rent so I came here and wanted to ask if I can live here and pay half the rent."

It was silent for a good half second till Leo says, "I'm sorry but I already have a house mate." "Oh, okay. I'll just show myself out." Kaleb says disappointed and got up until Leo jumped on his back and says as if she was crying, "I'm sorry, I was kidding! Don't leave!!" "Your...telling me.....that you were kidding?" Kaleb questioned as his bangs covered his eyes, casting a shadow. Then Leo hesitantly answered, "Umm......yes?"

"Okay that's it!" He then grabbed Leo off his back, carried her to the couch and started to tickle her. "H-hey! That's n-not fair!" She tries to say while laughing and trying to get out of Kaleb's grip. "How is this not fair? You tricked me!" Kaleb says, keeping Leo in his grip.

Leo then says trying to get out, "Okay, okay, you win. I'm sorry!" "You sure?" "Yes! Now please stop!" Kaleb then stopped as Leo layed there on the couch, out of breath with tears down her face. "Were you for real crying?" Kaleb ask as Leo answered, "Yes thanks to you. But those are happy tears. Never been happy in a long time."

"You don't have friends that make you happy?" Kaleb questioned as Leo sits up and looks down, "It's kind of a long story to be honest but I promise I will tell you when I'm ready." "I can wait but to tell you, you do have a friend." "Really? Who?" "Me special!" "I know I just wanted you to say it." "Special!" "Yes, yes you are."

As the two got closer and laugh together, they didn't realize that they will be closer than ever.

Thanks for reading. Sorry for the late update but school drains out all of my energy!

And comment if you like it or etc.

See you all again bye~