Chapter 3. Awkward Night

No ones P.O.V:

After Leo got dressed in some baggy shorts, a hoodie and a beanie on top of her head, she left to go to the living room to face Kaleb. While walking down the halls she heard guns shots,from a game,going off. She walked a little faster and found Kaleb playing Call of duty, Black Ops 3.

Once Kaleb noticed her, he quickly got off the game and says, "Oh I'm sorry Leo. I was just bored and I thought you wouldn't mind." "Hm? I don't mind at all, play away." Leo says with a smile as she sat down on the couch and relaxed. "Actually, I needed to talk to you." Kaleb says seriously while looking Leo straight in the eye. Leo was freaking out in the inside, but remain calmed on the outside.

"Well, it's about this girl I saw in the bathroom-" He stops, blushes, then continues, "- is she your sister?" Leo face palmed and says with a straight face, " No 'she' isn't. That was me." She blushes a little, remembering what happen moments ago. Kaleb face was filled with shock as he then yells, "YOUR A GIRL!?" " Yes now please don't yell." Leo says covering her neko ears. Kaleb quickly apologized as they both sat in silence, till Kaleb picked up the remote and started playing the game again.

Kaleb then asks, " So why is your name a lion when your just a neko?" "Weellllll, my mom always said when I was born, that I had hair and it looked liked a lion's mane. So she gave me the nickname Leo or sometimes she called me lion. And my dad knew that I would have been boyish, so he gave me the name Leone." Leo says having tears in her eyes, but she quickly wiped them away. Then she ask, "Why is your name Kaleb?" " That's because 'Kaleb' means dog and its a male name." He answers as Leo 'oh' and grabbed a remote and joined the game before it started.

~Time Skip~

After two hours of playing multiplayer, Leo won 15 to 14. It was a close game but she brought it to a end. She then yawns and says, "I'm going to sleep, I got school tomorrow." "Okay, I got work tomorrow anyway. Night," He says catching the blanket, that Leo just threw, and lays down on the couch.

Once Leo got to her room, she fell on her bed, and immediately went to sleep. Then soft snores were heard, not long ago.

~Time Skip~ Leo's P.O.V:

I groan, hearing my alarm clock go off, telling me to wake up. I open one of my eyes and hit the snoozes button.

Minutes later, my alarm clock went off again. I decided to ignore it, till I heard my door open and a 'wake up' following it. I groan again and turn on my opposite side to avoid being woken up. But then I heard 'your going to be late for school'. I then say lazily, "I don't want to go to school." Then I was being shaken awake.

I groan once more, sat up, and say, "Okay, Okay, I'm up. Get out so I can change." He then left as I got up and stretched. I let out a huge yawn as I got out blue jeans, a black tank top, my giant hoodie, and my favorite black boots. I then put them on and walked out my room with my phone in my hand. I headed to the kitchen, with the smell of bacon in the air, I walked faster.

Once I got in the kitchen, I saw Kaleb putting bacon on a plate. When he turned around, he saw me and says, "Oh, your up. Finally! You almost missed breakfast" "You know you didn't have to wake up early for me and make breakfast, right?" I say taking the plate filled with bacon, eggs, and pancakes. I then sit down at the table as Kaleb sits down to and says, "Well, I did stay at your house, uninvited. So I guess its a way of saying thanks." I just ignored him and began and eat breakfast.

~Time Skip~

After eating Kaleb's food, I thanked him and left for school. But before I did, I made sure to put on my beanie and tuck in my hair just incase my ears prop up.

To school from my house, it only takes about 15 minutes to walk there. And school starts at 8 am, and the time is 7:35. I need to hurry so I can talk to the teacher about the assignment next week.

Kaleb's P,O,V:

After Leo left, I put the rest of the food in a container and put it in the refrigerator. Then I quickly washed the dishes and left with the door locked. 'Hopefully she has a key.' I thought as I start to head to my house.

It didn't take me long but before I entered, I checked the mailbox. 'Only one.....Probably the bill.' I sighed then walked into my house. And once I closed it, a loud, repeated knock filled the whole house. when I opened it, it was the house owner. Over fifty, grumpy, and named Stan Oakley.

"Oh, Mr. Oakley, its you." I say trying not to be rude so I won't get kicked out. "Well I came because you didn't pay me full rent last check and I came to make sure you will pay the full rent, plus extra." He says, coming into my house with his hands behind his back. I then say, trying not to make him angry, "Um, well Sir, I still don't have enough." "YOU WHAT?!? AFTER ALL THE TIME I GIVE YOU AND YOU STILL DONT HAVE IT?!?" He yells, making the whole house shake. I then answer, "Umm, yes?" "YOUR OUT!! PACK UP AND GO!! IM GOING TO GIVE YOU THREE DAYS!!!

'Where the heck am I going to live now? OH YEAH! Didn't Leo say something about a splitting the rent? Okay, that's it. I'm going to ask her if I can live with her. But first I need to pack then I got work.'

Comment if you like please :3