Chapter 4

As soon as class let out I walked over to Harry. “Hey” I said. I looked down at the ground. I didn’t want him to know that I would be ashamed of kissing him because that would be a lie. “Hey Jess are you alright you looked like it was a bad thing that they had chosen the play that they did” he said to me. I looked up at him. “It is not that. Can we talk there is something that I need to tell someone and it is something that you can’t tell anyone yourself” I told him. I hoped that I was trusting the right person because I didn’t want to let the word get out and then Glenn kill my parents. “Jess are you alright you look like you are going to cry” He asked. I felt like I wanted to cry. I told him about my ex and what had happened when I went out on my last date. Then when I got to the part where he had told my mom the lie about why we were going to London I was almost in tears. I told him about the whole year. When I had told him that I was able to go to this school so my mother didn’t notice anything about why I was not going home I almost cried. I wanted to get away from him and I couldn’t. I looked at him. He looked a little confused. “Why haven't you gone to the police yet” he asked. I broke down even more. “He threatened to kill my mother Harry I don’t know what to do” I sobbed. I cried into his shoulder. I was going to lose the only family that I had left.

Harry’s Point of View:

She was going to lose her family all because this guy could not get over her. She had told me everything. She had trusted me with something that held her mothers life in the balance. I looked at her. She needed to get out of there. Before I could say anything someone came running over. “WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SISTER” the guy yelled. She looked like she was going to pass out from fear right then and there. I am guessing this is the guy who kidnapped her. “dude chill she is just freaking out because she don’t know where to go I saw that she was lost and I tried to help her and then she just broke down from stress I swear” I told him. “What did she tell you” he asked me. He looked really pissed. “How she is a little afraid of school here because she is missing her friends who couldn’t be here. I told her that she would make plenty of new girlfriends” I said cooly. I knew the guys that went here they were all pricks. He still looked pissed. She started to cry again. “Hey hey Jess it is alright you will be fine. There are plenty of nice girls here to hang out with” I told her. I went to put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her but then her ‘brother’ spoke. “Jess I think I should take you home now. You look like you could use some rest” he said. She just nodded and got up. “I guess I will see you tomorrow in our Music class” I asked. She again nodded. They walked off. Once they were out of sight I took out my cell. I needed to let my buddies know. They would be able to help me get her away from him without him killing her mother.

Hi haha Jess here. Yes I know it is strange that I used my own name but I just didn’t know what else to use for the time being. I would really love some feedback on the story. I know I am not the best with grammar but I am trying to get better at it. :) so comment please and let me know what I could do to Improve and give me suggestions for more in the story :)

Thanks

-Jessica