Chapter 7

Harry’s Point of View:

I got a text from Jessica’s phone. The fact that I got one from her tonight is something that scares me a little.

hey Glenn went out for the night

What do you mean for the night?

I mean I am home alone for the night he is not going to be back till it is time to take me  to class tomorrow.

That is great

I sent that last text with a smile if he was doing this now then she has really gained his trust. That means that we can go in and save her sooner. I thought of all the ways that I could save her and how she should meet my other friends because if I do save her then I she is going to be staying with all of us. I don’t want her to freak out when she finds this out.

The next day we decided that we would give it a week to see if he is going to keep up the pattern.  We went through the week and every night she would text me. More and more I was falling in love with her. I didn’t know what my friends would think of her she was so different from us.

“Harry you going to come out of your day dream” she yelled. I shook my head and looked around our table that we sat at on rainy days. Niall, Louis, Liam were on one side and Jessica was in between me and Zayn. She had liked the guys the minute that they met and it was perfect she was apart of the group now. I couldn’t hide the smile that came to my lips. “What you smiling about mate” Niall spoke up. “Just how that ass is going to feel when we finally save Jessica” I said. I looked over at her she smiled at me. She had told them the other day about her situation only after a week of meeting them. I knew we had to be careful cause Glenn had caught Zayn with Jess last week and he had freaked out she didn’t text that night so I knew that she was not home alone. Tonight was the night that we follow her home. We had set up the phone so we could track her after she had texted me that he was gone. The end of the day had come too soon tho. She smiled at me before we left the classroom. She ran to his car and hopped in. He looked happy to see her. I went home with the guys and waited for her text. She finally texted at 9PM it was so late for him to leave. We turned on the tracking and got into the car. “Harry are you sure that you want to risk your life for some girl that you only met a month ago” Zayn asked. I nodded as we drove far into the country. What in the world was he keeping her out here for. Was he afraid that she was going to run away. He was threatening her mother. I gripped the steering wheel harder. “Harry mate you need to calm down” Liam said from the passenger seat. We got to a house that was huge there were bars on the upper windows. I didn't want to think about why they were up there. I texted Jessica and told her to turn on a light downstairs to show that she is home. A light came on in the front room of the house. I got out of the car. “Zayn get in the drivers seat and tell Niall and Louis to be ready with the gate when we get home” I said as I walked up to the front door. I looked at it strange the lock was on the outside. I unlocked it and went inside. I knew I had to be careful because this could be a trick set up by Glenn but I didn’t care Jessica needed me and I was going to save her. She ran out the door. “GO” She yelled pulling me with her. I ran back to the car only to see car lights coming up the road. Shit that could only mean one thing. “ZAYN MAN WE GOTTA GO RIGHT NOW” I yelled as I pushed Jessica into the car.

Jessica’s Point of View:

Glenn had texted me saying that he would be home soon. Shit I thought I was never going to get out of here if he did that. Just as I was about to text Harry and tell him the plan is off he texted me saying to turn on a light downstairs. I turned on the living room light. I watched as he came up to the front door he looked like he was contemplating something. He passed it off and unlocked the door. As soon as he was on the porch I ran out the door and Yelled “GO” I rushed out the door as he was shoving me in the car I saw his head lights. Shit I thought. we were dead. I had the cell that he had given me still. Zayn had started the car before Harry was even inside. As soon as he was in he took off like a rocket. I looked out the back and saw that the other car was following us. Shit what was I going to do. “Zayn get as far ahead as you can so he can’t see us in his headlights” I told him. The car started to speed up. As soon as I knew he couldn’t see if someone jumped out of the car I opened the door and threw out the cell he gave me. I shut the door and watched as I hoped that my plan would work. I watched as his car stopped and he got out. Yes I thought he was going to think that I had run off into the woods or something. We sped away from the place where he had held me prisoner I was done with him for the rest of my life. We drove till we hit the city. I knew I would never be able to leave Harry’s side for a long time but I didn't want to I loved him like crazy. I was sitting in the back seat he was holding me. I smiled as I fell asleep. I was finally free of that ass that had played games with my heart.