Chapter 5

Harry’s Point of View:

I had to get the boys over here to help me maybe we could warn her mom or something. I called Zayn first he would know what to do. No answer. All the other guys had the same schedule as him. Shit he was in class. Why did they have to take Acting and not musical performance. I guess I am going to have to wait till they get out of class. Wait class, Jessica was going to miss one of our classes.

Jessica’s Point of View:

He was going to kill my mom. That was all that was going through my head. I had told Harry everything he knew what was going on and he knew that I might never go back. “WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TALKING TO GUYS. YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT THERE YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU DID WITH THAT SETH KID” he yelled. I flinched knowing he was going to hit me. I was right he slapped my face. I broke down and fell to the floor bawling my eyes out. I didn’t know what to do. “WAS HE TELLING THE TRUTH WE YOU OVERWHELMED BY THE BUILDING AND COULDNT FIND OUT WHERE TO GO” he yelled. “Yes I was scared and I knew that you would get really mad if I talked to a guy” I sobbed. He relaxed a little. “Im sorry baby I didn’t want to lose you I almost lost you in america I couldn’t let that happen here” He cooed into my ear as he picked me up. He carried me to my room. When I woke up I was laying in my bed it was really bright in my room. I got up and looked at the clock. 7:00AM I slept a lot I think all the stress finally got to me. I got dressed and banged on the door. He didn’t open the door. I tried the knob. It opened. I walked down stairs to the kitchen to see him making pancakes. “I see that you have found that I left the door unlocked” he told me. I nodded. I was shocked that I was able to roam around the house. “You will have free roam of the house but other than that the front door will be locked from the outside when I am not home. I want you to realize that I love you Jessica and you are the only one for me” he said. I looked at the floor knowing I would crumble if I looked at him. “I have to get to class I already missed my stage performance class yesterday because you made me come home early” I told him. He nodded.

Harry was there in class already. He looked happy to see me. “Hey Jessica can we talk real quick I have some good news and bad news” he said. As soon as he mentioned the fact that there was bad news he looked like he could cry. I already knew what he was going to say. “Is the bad news that my mother is dead” I asked. He nodded his head. I knew this was true I could tell by the way that glenn had been acting when I asked to sign up for school. He didn’t want to let me know so he had gone and let me. “There is some good news” he said “My friends and I are going to get you away from him. So you will never have to deal with him again.” He was joking, I could never get away from him. I just sat down beside him and broke down. The teacher walked in. “Jessica are you warming up for todays lesson on how to act in front of the press. Because if so this is no way to do it” She said. I looked up. She was standing right in front of me looking like I was nothing but a pile of trash. I looked over at Harry he looked like he was going to explode. “It is not her preparing for the class. SHE JUST FOUND OUT THAT HER MOTHER IS DEAD” he yelled. I flinched on instinct. He looked down at me like he had hurt me. Hurt was in his eyes along with concern. He cared for me I thought. He sat down and pulled me into him. I was going to get away from Glenn and Harry was the one that was going to save me I could see it in his eyes.

So Harry does care for her and is going to help her. I wonder what he told his band mates. If anyone wants to give any ideas for later in the story please do share.

-Jessica